- Text Size +

When they finally got back to camp, Miroku looked at them and smiled.

"So, did you two have a good time? Are we going to be seeing little Inuyasha's running around?" He asked smirking.

"OW!!!" He yelled as Sango knocked him upside the head.

"I told ya the pervert would say that." Inuyasha said.

"Well I was just curious." Miroku mumbled.

"Don't worry Miroku, it'll happen when she's done with school. We already agreed to that."

"Could you just imagine a little Inuyasha?" Miroku said smiling.

Sesshomaru's eyes shot up. "Pray to the gods that won't happen monk. One is bad enough." Inuyasha growled at him. When Inuyasha heard a noise his eyes darted over to Kagome's sleeping bag.

"So, the runt finally came back huh?" He said glaring at Shippo's sleeping form.

"Yeah. He came back complaining of a tummy ache and had some tea before going to bed." Sango said.

"Serves the brat right! I ought to go scare the hell out of him!" Inuyasha said.

"Oh no you won't!" Kagome said as he sat in front of her so that she could comb his hair. She saw Sesshomaru watching them and sighed knowing what was coming.

"Miko." Was all he said. She got up and walked over to him and sat behind him and brushed his hair. The first time he'd asked her to comb his hair she was a little confussed. He explained to her that pack mates groomed one another, except for when it came to bathing. That was strictly for mates. Since Inuyasha had told him he intended to mate her, she was now considered part of the pack. She didn't really mind though. She liked combing their hair. Inuyasha's was soft and fluffy while Sesshomaru's was smooth and silky. She giggled when he made a content purring sound.

"Why do you laugh miko?"

"You're purring again." He always made that sound when she did his hair.

He snorted. "This Sesshomaru does NOT purr."

She giggled again. "Inuyasha does the same thing."

Sesshomaru growled. "Do not compare me to that whelp!"

"Aw what's the matter fluffy? Are ya afraid that people might think you're a big kitty cat?" Inuyasha said smirking.

Sesshomaru glared at him before smirking. "Hmm...perhaps it's just that your little miko has the right touch and can make a man feel good. I wonder what other...talents she has." He stared at Inuyasha with a cocky smile as he kissed her hand. She knew he was only teasing but she couldn't help but blush anyway.

Inuyasha growled. "Get your hands off of her!"

"Boys! Stop it! Kagome yelled going over to Inuyasha. She'd noticed his eyes were turning red and sat in his lap. She rubbed his chest in an attempt to calm him.

She yelled at Sesshoamru when she saw him smirking. "Sesshomaru! You idiot! This isn't funny! You know how he gets when you piss him off!"

"Hn. This Sesshomaru can't help it if he can't control his beast."

Inuyasha finally calmed down as she continued rubbing his chest. He wrapped his arms around her as he began making a purring sound.

Sesshomaru couldn't resist. "Now who's the cat brother?" Inuyasha growled and pulled her closer.

"Inuyasha calm down!" Kagome said. She glared at Sesshomaru who was chuckling.

"Well everyone, I think it's time to call it a night." Miroku said.

"I agree. Tomorrow we will have a talk with our little friend." Sesshomaru said looking over at Shippo.

"I say that we pound the little furball into next week." Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha." Kagome said in her try it and I'll sit you to hell voice.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I get it." He said pouting.

"You better." She said.

They all went to their beds and said their goodnights. Kagome and Inuyasha snuggled up in her extra sleeping bag. He kissed her softly on the lips.

"I love you Kagome." He whispered in her ear.

"I love you too." She said. She shivered as he nuzzled her neck and breathed in her scent. She giggled when he started kissing her neck.

"That tickles!" She said.

He chuckled as he kissed her soft lips. He ran his hands up and down her body and she shivered in delight. He moaned as he rolled over on top of her and deepend their kiss. She wrapped her arms around him as his tongue entered her mouth. He pulled back and smiled down at her. He ran his fingers along the side of her face.

"I love you so much. I'm so glad that you're going to be my mate. You're perfect for me. You are so sweet and have always been kind to me and accepted me just the way I am. You are my life and I would die if you ever left me." He whispered.

"You know I'm not going anywhere. You're my sweet hanyou and I could never give you up." She said.

He smiled and began kissing her again. Even though they had been whispering and had been very quiet, they weren't aware that everyone was still up and had heard them.

"Brother if you wish to mate, do as the humans say and get a room." Sesshomaru grumbled. Kagome giggled and blushed at being caught.

Inuyasha smirked smugly. "Jealous are we Sesshomaru? Oh by the way, it's called making out." He said climbing off her.

"Aw why'd you interrupt them? It was just getting good! I never knew you had a way with words Inuyasha." Miroku said. He was laying on his stomache and resting his hands under his chin smiling.

"Would you guys shut up and leave them alone!" Sango said.

Since their romantic moment had been ruined, they settled down for bed. He held her in his arms and they fell asleep in no time.