- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTORS. ONLY THE STORY IS MINE!

When everyone woke up the next morning, they weren't surprised to see Shippo still sleeping. He was moaning and holding his stomache.

Inuyasha smiled wickedly. "Oh Kagome..." He said.

Knowing he deserved some type of punishment she sighed. "Just this once. Take it easy on him though, he is still a little boy."

He smirked and walked up to Shippo quietly and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Hey runt," he paused before he screamed, "WAKE UP!!!" Everyone laughed as Shippo jumped about three feet in the air.

"Well it's nice of you to join us." Miroku said smiling.

"So tell me Shippo, did you enjoy yourself yesterday?" Inuyasha said crossing his arms and smiling smugly.

"Ohh...I don't feel so good." Shippo moaned holding his stomache.

Inuyasha looked at Kagome and winked. "So Shippo, would you like some more sugar?" He taunted. That's all it took. Shippo's eyes widened as he covered his mouth and ran to the nearest bush. They all laughed as he began retching.

"It appears we need not punish the whelp. This Sesshomaru beleives he's punished himself thanks to Inuyasha. That was a clever plan Inuyasha, taunting him the way you did. Well played brother." Sesshomaru said approvingly.

Inuyasha beamed with pride. It wasn't often that he was praised by his brother and he soaked up the praise he gave him when he did.

"Well I guess he learned his lesson. I bet he won't take things that don't belong to him again." Sango said.

Sango was right. To this day he never takes anything without asking first.