- Text Size +

As the two small pairs made their way through the forest rin couldn't help but lay deep in thought. What could she give her lord?

Something that would be off use to him, but that was the ultimate question at hand. What did her lord need that he would not find useless?


"HMMMMMM..." rin hummed, continuting to think this through much to jakens annoyence.


Why did lord sesshomaru continue to insist that she tag along? Why did he continue to hate the small imp? He would have much better perfered being stuck with sesshomaru-sama's half blooded brother, but no he was cursed to be along side the little urcent human girl.


"Ohhhh, why! oh why! Can't you be quiet for a minute rin! Just because lord sesshomaru stuck me with you doesn't mean i should have to put up with your-"


"Master Jacken?" she interrupted, not paying any mind as to what he had been saying in the first place.


He turned, waving his staff before her haistly.


"Oh! What do you want?!"



"I was just wondering." she started, looking down to him innocently.

 

"Do you know anything that lord sesshomaru might like as a gift?"



"A gift?" he blinked, confustion written all across his face.


"He said he didn't have any use for flowers but i don't know what else i could possibly give him." she pouted,


Jaken stood for a moment looking at her more then frankly serious before finally bursting out into a laughing fit.


"HAHAHAHA!! You want to give lord sesshomaru a gift?!"


Rin watched him silently for a moment before glaring at the imp.


"What's so funny?" she quiestioned him, completly upset by his laughter.


"You! What makes you think that YOU, a mere human child could ever get that would be off use to HIM?!" he said through uneven breaths, falling back onto the grass to continue his loud laughter. Just the simple thought and image of his lord even accepting a gift from the child was enough to sent him over the edge in laughter. It was unthinkable. Impossible, and the quicker the mortal realized that the quicker this foolishness would stop.


Flowers?


Food?

A Smile?

As if his lord need anything as foolish as that,

Jaken quickly wiped the tears from his eyes realizing after a moment that rin had failed to come back with a rebuttle as she usually would or much less complain as to why jaken was being so "mean", but he heard nothing. After a moment of finally calming his soft giggles he sat upward seeing nothing but the forest trees.

Jaken blinked,

Where had she gone?! She had been standing only minutes ago right before him!

"R-Rin!! Rin, where are you?! Where did you go?!"

He froze,

Oh, how could this have happened again?! If he came back with only Ah-Un in tow sesshomaru-sama would kill him! Strike him down with no mercy!

No, that would be TO easy. That would be sesshomaru-sama showing MERCY, if he did not find rin quick then sesshomaru would do much worse! Much, Much worse!

"RIN!!" he jumped to his feet, making a quick dash foward.

"RIN! WHERE ARE YOU?! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN" he screamed, running through the forest; panic suddenly coursing through his small system.

He HAD to find rin! He could NOT let sesshomaru find out that he had lost the girl a second time in ONE day. Oh, the troubles that this young imp was cursed with.