- Text Size +
 

10

 

 

Sesshoumaru continued to look on at Kagome while she cried.  He was in complete shock as to what she had said to him.  When he heard Kagome start hiccupping because she couldn't breathe properly, he shook himself out of his stupor.

 

"Kagome, what makes you think I slept with Kagura?" he asked her, genuinely curious.

 

Kagome gave him the best glare she could muster while hiccupping, but replied, "You were *hic* mad at me and I *hic* wanted to find you *hic*...then in the parking *hic*...in Kagura's car *hic*...screaming your name! *hic*," was what Kagome managed to get out.

 

Sesshoumaru furrowed his brow in confusion at Kagome's broken reply.  "You're saying that you heard Kagura scream out my name in her car?" he asked her.  At Kagome's frantic nod Sesshoumaru sighed and slowly ran a hand across his face.  "Kagome?"

 

"What?!" she snapped at him.

 

"I didn't sleep with Kagura," he told her.  Kagome stopped her hiccups and took a step back from him.  Now she was confused.

 

"What?" she asked again, a bit more gently this time.

 

"I. Did. Not. Sleep. With. Kagura." Sesshoumaru said carefully so Kagome would understand him fully.

 

"Bu-but, I heard her scream your name out; and it was very clear to me as to what she was doing in her car," she said with suspicion in her tone.

 

"It is none of my business as to what Ms. Wind does in her car.  Whatever was happening in there, rest assured that I was not a part of it," Sesshoumaru told her, a bit annoyed that she had so little faith in him.

 

"But-"

 

"Do you think I make it a habit of hitting on students?" he asked her.  She was being extremely stubborn and he was not going to take her accusations lying down.  How could she even think that he had slept with Kagura?!  Did she not know that she was the only one he's had romantic feelings for in over a century?  Apparently, he had not made this fact clear enough.

 

Kagome dropped her shoulders and honestly thought about his question.  Although they hadn't spent a lot of time together in the past, she knew him to be very upstanding and moral.  But then why did Kagura scream out his name?

 

"Because she has desired me for quite some time now," Sesshoumaru said, answering Kagome's unspoken question.  She looked up at him with hurt in her eyes and Sesshoumaru walked quickly and wrapped his arms around her before she could protest.  He felt her stiffen in his arms, but she eventually calmed and then wrapped her arms around him as well.  They stayed like that for a moment, but Kagome soon pushed away from him.

 

"Look Sesshoumaru, I'm really sorry that I cancelled our date.  I didn't want to, but with our...relationship being what it was, I was taking care so that we wouldn't get caught.  I couldn't just cancel my date with Kouga without arousing suspicions," Kagome said to him with her head bowed.  "There's something you need to know too."

 

"I am already aware that you kissed the wolf," Sesshoumaru told her pointedly.  Kagome looked up tiredly and tilted her head to the side while she put her hand on her forehead.

 

"Sesshoumaru...I -we- were set up.  They meant for you to see Kouga kissing me," she informed him. 

 

"They?"

 

"Yeah; Kagura and Kouga," Kagome said with a near growl.  "What you didn't see was me pushing him away.  I could never...Sesshoumaru, you have to believe me: I didn't want to kiss him, he just threw himself on me!"

 

Sesshoumaru could feel the tightening he had felt growing in his chest over the past couple days loosen at her proclamation.  He was hoping that something like this would be the case; that she didn't want the stupid wolf.  He felt lighter than he had in a while and allowed a small smirk to cross over his features.  Seeing this, Kagome raised her eyebrow at him in question. 

 

"What are you smiling about?" she asked.  "This isn't funny!  You thought...you thought I cheated on you!  That's why were so mad at me; it wasn't because I missed our date!"  Kagome was pacing across the room furiously.  Beating Kagura today wasn't anywhere near the amount of pain she wanted that conniving witch to feel now.  She had Sesshoumaru believing that she cheated on him; it was the perfect set up, and the ‘screaming of Sesshoumaru's name' incident was just the icing on the cake.

 

"Gods, this is really screwed up," Kagome groaned out as she stopped her pacing.  "We really should have more trust in each other ya know?"  Sesshoumaru remained quiet through her tirade and allowed her time to reflect on all that had happened.  It gave him ample time to review the proceedings as well.

 

He had almost forgotten the way it felt to be so young and stupid; for it was many years ago.  Growing up being a demon lord back in the days of feudal Japan was a lot different than growing up in this era, but there was always spitefulness, jealousy, and hatred; that would never change.  He had changed a lot over the years and had become a lot more accepting to things that he did not entirely understand.  His thirst for knowledge of the way things changed was the reason he became a teacher; there were entire libraries at his disposal, and it was always interesting to watch the changing eras.  Sesshoumaru had set up his life so that he could live alone comfortably if he chose to do so, but living alone was no longer an option...not since he met Kagome.

 

"Where were you last night then Sesshoumaru?" Kagome asked him suddenly.  "You said that you weren't with Kagura, but I looked for you at school after practice; you're always there at least an hour later than everyone else, but you weren't this time."

 

Sesshoumaru studied her carefully, making sure that he had her undivided attention.  "Come," he said as he led her to the couch.  They sat down in silence and Sesshoumaru reached into the back pocket of his pants and pulled out what looked to be postcards.

 

"I had to drive my father to the airport yesterday, so I left early," he began.  "Afterwards, I drove around for a while trying to find the best way to tell you how sorry I was for being cross with you.  It struck me then: the best I could come up with at the moment," he said as he handed her the post cards.

 

Kagome looked at them, there were four all together, and she smiled and shook her head.  "They're all pictures of the Hakuba ski resort where we met," she stated.  "It feels like so long ago."

 

"Indeed.  It seems as though you and I have some lost time to make up for then," he said as he once again drew her close to him.  Kagome's eyes widened a bit as he pulled her forward, but as he was leaning down to her she closed her eyes.  He sought out her lips and was pleasantly rewarded with no resistance from her and the two shared a long, deep kiss.

 

Kagome opened her mouth and sought his tongue while he, in turn, did the same.  She moved her hands across his chest, feeling the muscles tense a little under her touch, and then moved to the buttons on his shirt, not once breaking their kiss.  She had wanted to be with him since the trip in Hakuba, but was afraid of being hurt again.  After this entire mess with Kagura she wanted Sesshoumaru to know how much he meant to her, just in case she didn't get the chance again.

 

When Sesshoumaru felt her small hands fumble with his shirt buttons, he broke away from her slightly to whisper in her ear.  "What are you doing?" he asked huskily.  Oh, he knew what she was doing, but once this step was taken there was no going back.  He wanted her like nothing he'd ever wanted before, but he would allow her to make this decision.

 

Kagome panted and continued her work on his shirt, now having gotten most of the buttons undone.  "Isn't it obvious?  I'm making up with you," she stated matter-of-factly before kissing his neck.  She ran her tongue over his hot skin and Sesshoumaru groaned.  Her hands made it past his shirt and caressed his chest, her delicate hands leaving tiny tingles wherever she touched him.  Kagome continued to kiss and suck his neck and Sesshoumaru closed his eyes in erotic bliss.  Suddenly his pants felt very restricting and he gripped her waist and thrust his hips into her a bit.

 

"Not here," he said almost breathlessly.

 

"Where then?"

 

"Bed-ungh...bedroom," he hissed out between clenched teeth as Kagome found a particularly wonderful spot just behind his ear. 

 

She nodded against his neck and he stood, holding her while she wrapped her legs around his waist and continued her exploration of his neck with her mouth.  Sesshoumaru found it rather difficult to walk up the stairs with her attacking his throat with her warm tongue, but none-too-soon made it to his room.  Sesshoumaru turned around and nudged the door open with his back and then kicked it closed once inside.

 

Pinned between the door and Sesshoumaru, Kagome continued caressing his chest, loving the feel of his muscles underneath her hands.  She could feel his arousal pressed firmly against her and it made her stomach flutter.  They renewed their kiss as Sesshoumaru walked them over to his bed, gently laying her down upon it while he remained above her. 

 

Sesshoumaru moved his hands to the hem of her shirt and slowly worked his way under it, gently gliding his fingers over her stomach before reaching his goal hidden beneath a thin layer of lace.  His fingers brushed over her taught nipples and she let out a breathy moan in response.  Sesshoumaru's hands worked their way up and Kagome lifted herself a bit so that he could take her shirt off.  It was thrown to the side, instantly forgotten and Sesshoumaru returned his attention to the woman lying beneath him.  She attempted to cover her self, but Sesshoumaru caught her wrists before she could.

 

"You're beautiful; do not hide yourself," he said seriously.  Kagome still looked timid, but nodded her head and dropped her hands back on the bed.  Sesshoumaru leaned down and kissed her with fervor.  After a moment he pulled back to study his handiwork. 

 

Kagome's face was a bit flushed and she was panting heavily from their kiss.  Sesshoumaru could honestly say that she had never looked more beautiful than in that moment.  He quickly made deft work of her lacy bra and it too was cast aside.  He leaned in and gave her a searing kiss before pulling away from her and dropping his head down so that he could capture one of her pink nipples in his mouth.  Sesshoumaru's other hand gently kneaded her other breast while Kagome raked her nails down his bare back.

 

Still clad in his pants, Sesshoumaru rocked his hips to press firmly against Kagome's and they both moaned quietly.  Kagome met his thrust with one of her own and she bit her bottom lip to hold back another moan.  Sesshoumaru's free hand made its way between them and started working the button and zipper of her jeans.  He felt Kagome stiffen a little and it brought Sesshoumaru back into reality from his lust fogged mind.

 

Sesshoumaru detached him self from Kagome's breast and looked her in the eyes.  She was nearly as far gone as he was, but underneath he saw a brief flash of uncertainty.

 

"Kagome?" Sesshoumaru called softly to her.

 

"Hm?"

 

"We do not have to do this," he told her reassuringly.

 

"I...I know...but I want you," she said to him quietly as she lifted herself onto her elbows.  She was still breathing hard from their exertions and Sesshoumaru had to will himself to stay sensible.  They had a very trying past few days and this was not how he wanted to take her.  He wanted to be sure that it wasn't just the unsteady emotional state either of them was in right now that made them give themselves to one another.

 

"I think it would be best if we stopped before we get ahead of ourselves," Sesshoumaru said still partway under the lusty spell.  He watched with rapt attention the rise and fall of her breasts and unconsciously leaned in to take the previously unattended nipple in his mouth.  Ever-so-slowly he pulled himself away with an audible ‘pop' and looked once more into Kagome's hooded eyes.

 

"I think you're right," Kagome said breathily as she dropped back down to the bed.  Sesshoumaru skulked back up her body and placed a long deep kiss to her lips.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him there, each still only half-dressed.  His chest brushed against hers delightfully and Kagome shivered.  His tongue was warm in her mouth and she played with it using her own.  Sesshoumaru growled low in pleasure and deepened the kiss even more, igniting their growing passion.

 

Kagome broke the kiss this time around, however reluctant she may have been.  "Sesshoumaru, promise me that we'll talk to each other from now on when we have problems, okay?"

 

Sesshoumaru nodded his head in agreement; he was in no hurry to lose this woman again, not if he could help it.  He pulled the blankets of his bed down and then covered them up.  "Sesshoumaru, I can't stay, my mom will be worried."

 

"Only for a while; I'll set my alarm for an hour," he attempted to coax her.  Kagome took a deep breath and then sighed as she snuggled closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder and an arm across his chest.

 

"Okay, but just for an hour," Kagome said sleepily.  Sesshoumaru gently stroked her bare arm and closed his eyes.  He had not felt this relaxed in years and it did not take long before they were both lulled to sleep.

 

 

****

 

 

Sesshoumaru heard the front door of the house slam shut and knew then that Inuyasha had made his way home.  He cracked an eye open to look at Kagome who was still resting peacefully and he reached over to place a strand of hair gently behind her ear.  He could hear Inuyasha grumbling in the hallway but paid little attention to his brother's ramblings as the woman next to him started to stir.  Sesshoumaru tightened his grip around her to ease her back to sleep before shutting his own eyes once again.

 

Sesshoumaru awoke again, this time to wonderful feeling of lips being pressed against his neck.  He moved his hands to Kagome's hips and hoisted her on top of him, giving him a nice view of her still half-naked form.

 

"That is how this Sesshoumaru should be awoken all the time," he said while lightly scratching Kagome's back.  Much to Sesshoumaru's delight, Kagome arched her back which presented him with an even better view of her.  Kagome looked at him quickly, her eyes wide and a mocking smile on her face when she felt him harden.

 

"You know, I actually feel sorry for you men, having to deal with that every time something arouses you," Kagome told him.

 

"Hn," was all he said before he grabbed the back of her head and brought her down for a kiss.  Kagome closed her eyes and savored his unique flavor; everything about him was rich, spicy, and addictive.  She ground her hips against him causing a rumble to build in his chest.  Reaching down Kagome searched out the button of his pants and undid it quickly.  Sesshoumaru backed away from her, trying to break the kiss, but Kagome followed him downward until the bed blocked any further movement.  Her fingers nimbly worked his zipper loose and then she finally broke the kiss.

 

"Kagome," Sesshoumaru said warningly, "we have already discussed this."

 

She smiled at him seductively before giving him an answer.  "I know, but there are other things we could do to pass the time."  Kagome lifted up from her resting place on him before dropping to the floor on her knees.  She grabbed his ankles gently in demand and Sesshoumaru did as she asked; moving so that his hips were at the edge of the bed.  Kagome smiled up at him and then made quick work of relieving him of his pants and boxer-briefs.  Her eyes grew a little wider at the sight of him and Sesshoumaru could not suppress his prideful smirk. 

 

Kagome had never really seen one before...in person that is.  The closest she ever came before was when Yuka, her old friend, had brought her a magazine once of ‘Japan's most eligible'.  The men in those pictures, in Kagome's opinion, had nothing on Sesshoumaru. 

 

Kagome licked her suddenly dry lips and gulped before she brought her hands down to feel him.  Sesshoumaru closed his eyes as her warm hands grasped his now impressive erection, gently squeezing it every now and then.  He hissed between clenched teeth when he felt her take an experimental stroke that was exceedingly and painfully slow.  Involuntarily, Sesshoumaru's hips thrust upward and Kagome raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"A little impatient are we?"

 

"This Sesshoumaru is not impatient," he said in a deep, arrogant voice.

 

"Mmmhmm, you keep telling yourself that."  Kagome continued her slow torture of his member with her teasing strokes.  Her fingers lightly brushed over him, exploring every inch of his manhood.  She squeezed him gently towards the base of his shaft and then licked her dry lips.  Then, much to Sesshoumaru's pleasure, she leaned down to take a tentative swipe of her tongue, never breaking her eye contact with him.  Kagome's tongue was scorching on contact and Sesshoumaru leaned back on the bed.  Another lick and he groaned and Kagome could feel the throb of his heartbeat against her tongue; it was erotic.

 

She grew bolder and put the tip in her mouth, eliciting a deep rumble from Sesshoumaru.  He watched, fascinated, as his shaft disappeared into her mouth and his legendary composure was no more.  Kagome teased him lightly by licking up and down his length before running her tongue around the head.  His skin tasted lightly salty and his light musky scent surrounded her.  Sesshoumaru was groaning and biting his bottom lip in attempts to quell the loader moans that wanted to escape him.  Kagome squirmed a little where she kneeled and pressed her thighs together to help relieve some of the tension she felt between her legs.

 

Sesshoumaru was in the middle of losing his mind.  He had no idea where she had learned her given skills, and at the moment didn't really care, but he felt as though she were trying to suck his family jewels straight through his shaft and it...was...wonderful.  Kagome sucked on him a little more while coming up towards the head and then held her position.  She could feel Sesshoumaru holding back from thrusting his hips, but he couldn't stop the groans of pleasure.  She quickly lowered her head to take him in once more and this time he did thrust into her mouth.

 

Kagome whimpered just a little when he hit the back of her throat, but she remained diligent while it sent vibrations through Sesshoumaru and his body jerked with a pleasing spasm.  Kagome wrapped her hand around what she couldn't fit into her mouth and pumped both her head and hand simultaneously.  She gently scraped him with her blunt teeth and she could hear his breaths coming out heavily.  Kagome quickened her pace and Sesshoumaru gripped the sheets with his hands to keep them from grabbing her hair and forcing her to take more of him into her hot mouth.

 

Kagome moved to suck on the head and could feel his muscles tighten the closer he came to climax.  With a passing thought, Kagome sucked just a little harder and his body shook with his tensions ready to release.  She gave one last squeeze at the base and Sesshoumaru came.  Hard.  Kagome's eyes widened a bit, not completely expecting him to come in her mouth and, not knowing what else to do with it, summoned up her courage and swallowed.  Sesshoumaru grunted with the force of his climax and his eyes were shut tight to allow himself time to come down from his Kagome-induced high.  Kagome slinked her way back up his body and Sesshoumaru instinctively put his hands on her hips to hold her there.  When he opened his eyes the first sight that greeted him was a glowing Kagome with moistened lips, wet with his essence. 

 

He did not think twice about kissing her and Kagome obliged him fully.  The kiss was slow and passionate, filled with his thanks and her acceptance of all that was him.  They pulled apart and Kagome turned her head to finally look at the clock on his bedside table.

 

With a frustrated growl she lifted herself off of the gorgeous male specimen that was Sesshoumaru and went in search of her shirt.  "I really need to get going; I already stayed a half-hour longer than I planned."

 

Sesshoumaru followed her up off the bed to help her find her shirt.  Not long after she was fully dressed once more, and Sesshoumaru was in a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt.  He slipped his arms around her and pressed another kiss to her lips.  "Come then, I will drive you home," he told her.  Kagome nodded and opened the door to his bedroom only to come face to face with Inuyasha.  Kagome quickly looked down at her feet and blushed as red as a tomato.

 

Inuyasha raised both eyebrows in surprise and looked incredulously at Sesshoumaru who remained impassive.  "Move whelp," Sesshoumaru demanded.  Not knowing exactly why, Inuyasha complied instantly so that Kagome and Sesshoumaru could make their way down the hall. 

 

Inuyasha heard the front door shut and he shook his head.  "Bout damn time that bastard got some; don't know why it had to be with a student though.  He better know what he's doing."  Turning around Inuyasha went to his own room and slammed the door; he was tired and cold ‘cause his sorry excuse for a brother made him walk home.  Bastard.

 

 

****

 

 

At the shrine, Kagome pulled Sesshoumaru in for a good-bye kiss and smiled at him.

 

"I'm glad we worked things out.  I missed you," she said quietly.  Sesshoumaru brushed his lips against her neck and then gently sucked on it.  Kagome tilted her head to the side to give him better access and Sesshoumaru took the advantage and continued his assault on her neck. 

 

When he finished there, he worked his way up to her ear and dropped his voice even lower to tell her, "Next time, I will show you how much this Sesshoumaru missed you," and then sucked gently on her ear lobe.

 

Kagome quickly kissed him once more and then exited the car.  She gave him a shy wave and then disappeared up the shrine steps.  Sesshoumaru sat back in his seat and stared out the windshield of the car.  Things were bound to get complicated, trying to keep their relationship secret.  He couldn't keep his hands off of her, how was he supposed to make it through a day when he knew she was so close but beyond his reach?  A slight pain on his thoroughly worked groin brought him out of his musings.

 

Taking a look around to be sure there would be no witnesses; Sesshoumaru unzipped his pants and brought out his member.  A delicate eyebrow was raised exceedingly high on his forehead when Sesshoumaru looked at himself.  ‘The little vixen left a hickey.'  Sesshoumaru replaced his shaft in his pants and with one last look towards where Kagome disappeared, he drove back to his home.