- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please enjoy this!!
Transformed 
Chapter 1 
“The Wish”


Inuyasha and Kagome have gotten closer then ever over the months but had gotten into yet another fight, resulting in Kagome going back home to her time. But that same night Inuyasha wishes upon a fallen star that Kagome would become a half-demon like him, so she could understand what he has to go through every day. But will Kagome accept her new self? Or will she totally rash out on Inuyasha like always? And with mating season only a few weeks away. What will happen?
~
“Inuyasha! Sit!!!!” You hear Kagome yell. As she rufully sat Inuyasha before jumping down the well to her own time. 
Right now the thing is, Inuyasha and Kagome have grown closer as friends and a tad more then friends. But the still had their usual fights and well today the had yet another big fight. This one resolving over how ill meandered Inuyasha was and had rude he acted. But as he tried to explain it all to Kagome. She sat him over and over and over again, until there was about a four foot crater the shape of Inuyasha. What Kagome didn’t know is that it was mating season was only a few weeks away and Inuyasha was well trying to keep control of him self, which always sets him and worse mood the usual. 
Sango Miroku and Shippo. All watched in disbelief. They knew that Inuyasha and Kagome had become closer over the months, just like Miroku and Sango have. But they still couldn’t believe that they still fought the way they did. With Inuyasha being sat countless times and Kagome always going back home, actually most of the fights were started because Kagome wanted to go back to her time and Inuyasha never let her. But not today. It was a different. They all sighed as they watch the spell ware off of Inuyasha jump out of the crater and sat on the lip pf the well. 
Inuyasha stared down at the darkness of the well, considering if he should chase after her or not, as usual. But this time he let of a frustrated sigh as he jumped off the well and ran off to the forest of Inuyasha. The other followed behind as they headed back to Keada’s village for the night. 
------ -------
That night Inuyasha sat in his favorite spot in the Goshinboku tree (also known as the tree of ages). He was still very much pissed off about the fight he and Kagome were in earlier. “Tomorrow morning. I’m going to go get the wrench and drag her back her if I have to.” HE said angrily. “The sooner we get all the jewel shards. The sooner I become a full demon.” He smirked at the thought of the strength he would gain and what he would do shortly after the new transformation. He looked up at the sky, the smirk still tugged at his lips as he stared at the sky. His daze of thoughts drifted off along with the smirk fading, at the sight of a falling light though the sky. He remembered Kagome once telling in that those were called falling stars. And that if you made a whish upon it. It would come true. “I wish that Kagome would become a hanyou like me. Then maybe she would better understand what I have to go through all the time.” He said softly aloud to himself. And with that, he slowly drifted off at the thought of how surprise Kagome would be once she woke up in the morning, if the wish had really come true.