- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Not my best work. But please do enjoy!!!
Transformed 

Chapter 3

“The lash full beating (sitting)”

As Kagome made her way through Keade’s village. She kept the hood of her hoodie up and kept to the shadows. This village never did well with hanyō or yōkai of any short. So she decided not to cause any trouble that would end up harming someone. 

She came upon Keade’s hut to find her in the back picking herbs for making a new medical cream or something. “Lady; Keade?” Kagome called her name softly. 

“Kagome dear; is that you?” Keade said as she stood and turned to face Kagome.

“Yes. It’s me Lady Keade. May I speak with you inside in private?” Kagome asked. As she noticed Keade’s sent. She smelt of herbs and dirt. She figured that would be her sent as that’s what she was always working with. 



“Sure, Kagome. Just meet ye inside.” Keade said as she knelt back down to gather a few more herbs to add to the others in the already full basket. 

Kagome nodded and made her way into the hut with out being noticed. She found it easy to move around so quickly and with out making a sound. She thought that maybe for once she could sneak away with out Inuyasha noticing her and asking so many unnecessary questions. 

After she found a seat against the far north wall, right next to the fire. She feed more wood onto it, so it would keep the contents in the pot above it warm. She did just that as Keade walked in carrying the over filled basket of herbs and such. 

“What is it ye wanted to talk about, Kagome?” Keade asked as she sat near the fire and added some of the herbs from the basket into the pot above the fire. 

Kagome was able to smell the herbs being mixed together and took a deep breath breathing in the wonderful sent. She just didn’t understand why Inuyasha didn’t like the smell of the herbs being mixed. Kagome thought it smelt wonderful. “Well, Keade... I kind of went under a dramatic change over night….” Kagome began to tell her. 

“All women ye age do. Kagome. It’s natural.” Keade said glancing over at Kagome. 

“No! No. that’s not what I meant!” Kagome flushed lightly at Keade had thought that about her, when it actually happened a few years ago. 

“Then what are ye getting at?” Keade looked fully over at Kagome, raising one brow in question. 

“Well I’ve changed from a ningen into a hanyō…” Kagome mumbled out very quickly that Keade had a little trouble understanding what she meant. 

“I don’t understand what ye mean Kagome.” Keade said going back to mixing the herbs in the pot. 

“Then... I’ll show you….” Kagome said as she stood. She threw off the hoodie. Her black ears twitched until she got control of them again. She still didn’t understood how to keep them under control all the time. But she found it interesting how they moved so. 

“My goodness, Kagome. What has happened to ye?” Keade stood and made her way over to Kagome. “You’re a full blood hanyō.”

“I don’t know, Lady Keade. But I think a certain Inu hanyō has to do with this.” Kagome said as she looked to Keade then to the door just as the sent of mud and berries filled the room just as an orange furred kitsune bounced in. 

“Kagome are you here… I thought I hear you’re…. Ahh it’s a yōkai!!!” Shippo yelled as he jumped and hid behind Keade. 

“Shippo what are ye talking about? There is no yōkai here, and that is Kagome!!” Keade said side steeping away from the frightened kitsune.

“Kagome?” Shippo asked as he took a steep towards her and looked up at her, his head slightly tilted. “Is that really you?” 

“Yes Shippo. Its me Kagome.” Kagome smiled as the said kitsune jumped into her arms and sat on her shoulder. 

“I missed you; Kagome!!! And you look so different!! Why?” The kitsune asked question after question. 

“I missed you too, Shippo. And I don’t know why I’m different. But I’m going to take care of this really soon.” She said as she looked to the door. A new sent filled the area. It smelt of forest, a hint of Inu and other sent she just couldn’t figure out. But she knew just then that it was Inuyasha. And that said Hanyō came bulging through the door. 

“Hey! Kagome, your back?!” Inuyasha came in only in a few steeps before stopping, sniffing the air and quickly looking over at Kagome. “Kagome is that you?!” his golden eyes widen in surprise. 

“Yes you stupid Hanyō. It’s me!!” She glared at him. She was getting a tad annoyed with everyone asking that question. 

Inuyasha gulped. ‘I guess the wish came true. Shit!! I’m in for it.’ He thought as he looked to her. “Umm……” He started off but wasn’t able to finish it as Kagome stormed out the door. He blinked and followed after her only to be sat a few feet out. 

After the spell had worn off, Inuyasha ran after Kagome and found her at the Goshinboku tree, standing at its base, her hand to the bark. But she removed it quickly as he approached and glared at him, making him stop dead in his tracks. 

“Why; Inuyasha? Why?” 

“Why what?” He asked confused. 

“Why the hell did you turn me!!?” She said her anger took over, but she took one deep breath to calm her self. She knew what happens when an Inu got mad.

“I don’t know what your talking about.” Inuyasha said stubbornly as he shoved his hands into the sleeves of his hoari. 

“You turned me into a hanyō?! Why!!” she just couldn’t hold back her anger all the way. She was just so pissed at the stubborn hanyou that stood before her. 

“Hn. Still have no idea what you’re talking about wrench.” 

“Inuyasha! Sit!!” She yelled so fear sly that the birds in the trees flew away squawking their heads off in protest at being disturbed. Inuyasha laid face first in the ground. 

Kagome let the spell ware off and let him have a chance to speak, in his favor. “Will you stop with the sitting!!!?” 

She was still fuming and smirked. “I will stop as long as you tell me the truth. Did you make me what I am now?” 

“No!” He answered out simply. 

“Sit boy!!” She fumed. She knew he was lying. Who else would do this to her. She knew he did but she didn’t know how until he spoke and told the truth. 

“Now tell the truth.” 

“I am you wrench.” Inuyasha growled as he sat up. 

“Sit! Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit!!” She yelled slightly out of breath. Inuyasha now laid in the bottom of a four foot Inu shaped creator. 

“Will you stop it!!? I told you I’m telling the truth!!” Inuyasha yelled as he jumped out of the crater only to be sat in mid air. Kagome smirked and her ears twitched slightly as a loud thump echoed through out the forest of Inuyasha’s body impaling with the ground. 

“You little wrench.” He growled only to eat the dirt again by another sit. 

“Will you finally tell the truth? Then maybe I will stop.” Kagome said as she looked down at him with narrowed eyes. 

“Fine. I’ll tell the fucking truth already.” Inuyasha growled as he pulled him self up off the ground. “Yes I’m the one who turned you. I wished upon one of those falling star things and I guessed it came true.” He admitted truthfully. 

Kagome knew that he was telling the truth this time. “But why Inuyasha?” 

“Because after that fight we had. Instead of dragging your sorry ass back here I decided to let it be for once.” He sighed heavily. “The fight left me thinking. I thought that maybe if you where a hanyō like me you would understand everything I’m put through….” He finished with another sigh. 

“Ok. I understand what you getting at; but how am I supposed to go to school like this!!!” 

“Don’t know. Not my problem.” He said as he ruffled the dirt out of his hair. Only to stop and look up at Kagome. 

Kagome’s hands where in tight fist, that her knuckles where white. She was looking down and her eyes closed. 

“Kagome wait!! You said that you wouldn’t if I told the truth.” He said taking a few small steeps towards her, holding his hands out in protest. 

“You’re right I did say I wouldn’t. But I did say maybe.” Kagome looked up at him, her eyes where dark and she was smirking. 

Inuyasha eyes went wide. “Kagome, Please don’t!!” He yelled as he tired to run away. 

“SIT!!!” 

~!!Thump!!~ 

Inuyasha was only able to get a few feet away before he ate dirt again. 

“Sit!! Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit boy!!! Sit!!!” Kagome yelled countless times until she walked away, back towards Keade’s village out of breath and smirking. She was quiet proud of herself at the moment. 

Inuyasha’s mangled body laid at the bottom of an eight foot crater. ‘I think that wrench is trying to kill me!!’ Inuyasha last thought as he drifted off into the unconscious world and his body twitched from all the painful sitting.