- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is older work. ( I forgot to mention that before) That I decided to try and post up and get ideas to continue it. So from here on out ignore any grammer or spelling Errors. I will be editing them when I have time in my days to do so. 
Transformed
Chapter 2
“The finding out”

It was now sunrise on a Saturday morning in the modern times: The sun shown brightly as it rose higher in the sky, Lighting up the world below. The birds chirped with glee at a beautiful new day. And Kagome started to wake to the strong aroma of pancakes cooking for breakfast. 
Kagome rose slowly from her warm and cozy place of slumber. And sticking her feet into a pair of fluffy slippers. She stood stretching. ‘For some reason I feel taller?’ She thought as she made her way over to her wardrobe. When opening the door, she noticed it opened easier and more swiftly then normal. For it usual stuck and would usually have to use force to open it. But not today. So she just shrugged it off as she grabbed her bathrobe, and hurried down the stairs, eager to eat. 

When she got down the stairs, her grandfather bounded around the corner yelling; “Be gone demon.” And started swinging a cane at her that was covered in Fuda(?), making Kagome back up a steep. 
“Would you quiet it Gamps? It’s me Kagome!” Kagome said while dogging the cane from yet another swing. 
Gramps lowered the cane and blinked staring at Kagome wide eyed. “…Kagome?” 
“Yes, gramps. It’s me Kagome… Did you forget who I was?” Kagome smiled as she patted her grandpa on the head. “I think your age is starting to catch up to you. Let’s go eat.” Her stomach growled with hunger, as she rounded the corner to the kitchen. 
“Morning mom. Where’s Sota?” Kagome asked as she sat at the table. 
“Morning Kagome. Sota’s off with friends.” Her mom said as she chocked at the stove. But as she turned around, she jumped and dropped the plate of pancakes. “Kagome? What have you done with yourself? Her mom said in shock. 
“What are you talking about mom?” Kagome asked confused. 
“Go….go look in the mirror… dear…” Mrs. Higurashi said; her voice shaky.
“Okay?” Kagome said, looking at her mom confused. But stood up anyway and walked to the downstairs bathroom. She opened the door and turned on the light and stood in front of the mirror. She gasped in shock. “What happened to me?” She asked aloud to herself as she leaned closet to the mirror to see that it really was her, that she was looking at. 
Her wide brown-chocolate eyes where now a light hazel, along with a golden tint add to them. Her lips were now a permanent plump red, and when she smiled she was able to see her fang like teeth. Two thick strands of hair hung over her shoulders to hide where her humans ears used to be and on top of her head, two black dog like ears, stuck out from her black hair and twitched ever so slightly to every noise and sound made until she got used to them and had them under control . 
As she closed the bathroom closet door she looked at the full body length mirror, and gasped again in slight shock. She was now a good five inches taller, probably just about the same height as Inuyasha or maybe just a few centimeters shorter. Her body was now more fit with muscles but still kept a good frame to it. She had a body that any super model would be dying to have. She ran her fingers through her long thick black hair and saw that her nails where now longer and claw like, a lot like Inuyasha’s. As she glanced at herself she realized she now had a lot of the same qualities as Inuyasha. Soon after her mother walked in. 
“Mom? Why am I… a… a hanyō?” Kagome asked her mother. Looking at her with tears forming in her eyes. She just didn’t understand why she had this sudden transformation. When she didn’t even ask!
“I don’t know why; my dear.” Mrs. Higurashi said as she held Kagome’s shaking and crying form in her arms. All she could do right now was comfort her daughter. 
Tears where flowing down her cheeks like a small river, as she tried to figure out what had happened to her. When her tears had stopped; she was consumed with pure anger as her sadness had disappeared. “Inuyasha!” She growled as she pushed lightly away from her mother. Her eyes where now filled with rage and held no emotion of sadness as she was just consumed with moments before. Mrs. Higurashi just looked at Kagome with confusion at her daughter’s sudden wave of emotions. 
“Mom. I have to go.” She said through clenched teeth as she ran up the stairs, three at a time until she got to her room and closed her door with a little bit more force the necessary and opened her wardrobe. She pulled out her school outfit and found out that it was a little to small and revealed a little too much now that her body had changed. So she was forced to where a pair of old tight faded blue jeans and tight plain black T-shirt. She threw on an old black hooded and ran down the stairs, and slipped her shoes on as she ran out the door. 
She opened to the doors to well and was filled with the familiar blue light as she jumped down it in one bound. The feeling quickly faded as she looked up and saw a clear blue sky above her. ‘I wonder?’ Kagome thought as she crouched down and gathered all her muscles in her legs and pushed off with one force. Jumping up and over the well, landing on her feet right next to the well. Only to slip on the fresh wet morning dew grass. 
“I guess I have to practice that more...” Kagome mumbled as she dusted her self off, and headed off towards Kaede’s village to find a certain hanyou who had a long over do sitting ahead for him.