[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: After the battle with Hoshiyomi, Kagome finds herself thinking she needs to get a lot stronger to stay with the group.  She feels that she keeps getting captured and getting in the way.  So when they all reach a village talking about a priestess who trains other priestesses and makes them stronger, Kagome jumps at the chance to go.  She gets Miroku and Sango's approval, but Inuyasha has no idea where she's going and the danger she's about to walk into.  What will Inuyasha do when he finds out?  Can he save her in time when he finds out she's in danger?
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Romance, Humor, Action/ Adventure Characters: Inu no Taishou
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9485 Read: 43665
Published: 28 Oct 2012 Updated: 06 Dec 2012

1. Chapter 1: Discovery by Ryrirzuar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (766 words)

I do not own and of the Inuyasha Characters whatsoever!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Chapter 2: Revealed by Ryrirzuar [Reviews - 0] (856 words)

I do not own any of the characters whatsoever!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Chapter 3: Starting Out Alone by Ryrirzuar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1623 words)

I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters whatsoever!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Chapter 4: Preview of Power by Ryrirzuar [Reviews - 0] (1291 words)

I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters!!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Chapter 5: Truth by Ryrirzuar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1229 words)

I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Chapter 6: Training by Ryrirzuar [Reviews - 0] (1354 words)

None of the Inu no Taishou characters bleong to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7. Chapter 7: Demons by Ryrirzuar [Reviews - 0] (574 words)

I don't own any of the Inuyasha characters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8. Chapter 8 by Ryrirzuar [Reviews - 0] (1564 words)
I donot own any of the original InuYasha characters!  Hope you enjoy~!<3

9. Chapter 9: Awakening (Final) by Ryrirzuar [Reviews - 0] (228 words)
None of the InuYasha characters belong to me~!  Hope you like it!