- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
None of the InuYasha characters belong to me~!  Hope you like it!

Kagome woke to be in a familiar hut, her body bandaged up. She turned her head, and saw Miroku sitting nearby.

He looked over at her, and widened his eyes in surprise. "So you're awake, Lady Kagome?"

"Miroku?" Kagome cringed as she sat up, sore. "Where...Where's Sango..Shippo...Inuyasha?"

"They're outside, actually. They are all talking to Sana."

Kagome stood, with a cautious Miroku close to her. Walking outside, the sunlight momentarily blinded her; when it cleared, she saw Inuyasha walking towards her with a stern look.

This outta be good, Kagome replied, stiffening. I'm in for a big yell now.

When Inuyasha stopped infront of her, he growled. "Idiot." He slowly hugged her, and Kagome widened her eyes in surprise, holding her breath. "I'm glad you're feeling better." Inuyasha murmured.

"You aren't mad?" Kagome asked, stunned. "I mean..I ran off without telling you."

Inuyasha scowled. "Don't get me wrong, Kagome; I'm mad alright!" He crossed his arms, turning away. "But you're still recovering, and I had a lot of time to think and..." He looked over his shoulder, blushing a little bit. "I'm just glad you weren't killed by Naraku."

Kagome softened her expression, smiling. "Thanks. I won't run off again, I promise."

Inuyasha turned away with a hmph, and Kagome smiled at Miroku and Sango.