- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Naruto and Inu Yasha don't belong to me...

Pairings:

Kagome x Inu Yasha

Sasuke x Naruko

Miroku X Sango

Inu Yasha and Kagome were confused. How you may ask? Well a certain monk was messing around with forces he shouldn't have...

[[[FLASHBACK]]]

Miroku was playing around with a book brought to him by Kagome, when Sesshomaru was wanting to spar with them.

"Otouto-san, I'm ready to fight."

"Over my dead body!!!" Miroku yelled.

Sesshomaru smirked. "Why not?"

"Because you didn't invite me..." Miroku laughed.

"Fine, you can spar, too. Go get Kagome, she needs to train to."

Not noticing her presence, Sesshomaru jumped when he heard a "I'm here," from Kagome.

Inu Yasha became annoyed very fast as soon as the fight started. 'Darn him, he keeps dodging my attacks...' Inu Yasha thought bitterly.

Sesshomaru smirked even harder. "Little Brother, I thought I told you to get stronger...."

"Shut up!!!" Inu Yasha growled.

Miroku was preparing his new attack, when he didn't notice how much energy he put into it.

He fired it at Kagome and Inu Yasha and they were gone.

"Where did they go?" Sesshomaru asked.

"I put too much energy into my attack." Miroku whispered to himself.

FLASHBACK END 

Chapter End Notes:
That's a wrap!!!! I hope you like it... I will not have an update schedule so don't look forward to me being on here every week... Please review so you can give me ideas because I started this story from the top of my head.