- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I dont own inuyasha or the rest
Kagome covered her eyes as she slowly stepped out on to the deck of the ship. She glanced down to watch her footing and almost shrieked. She glanced back at Sango and said very VERY slowly "what the HELL happened to my dress?!" Captain Inuyasha glanced back with a smirk. He seemed to smirk a lot thought Kagome. Sango looked at Kagome sheepishly. "Well, "she started but Inuyasha interrupted her.” Your leg was broken and your dress...," he sounded as if he laughed, "your dress ripped and had blood all over it and also it was getting in the way while trying to heal your leg." Kagome was wearing the remnants of her under-dress, starting with a tank top and ending at the knees, it was very soft and made for comfort-a present from her father to her for she never liked dresses. Sango looked at Kagome and smiled. She began taking off her outer dress and to Kagomes’ surprise threw it off the edge. “There,” said Sango now standing in her own under-dress “now you’re not alone.” Kagome was about to tell Sango to get back her dress when she felt a slight squeeze….on her butt. She flipped around and almost smacked him, if he hadn’t jumped out of the way. The man, dressed in a purple-blue outfit had black hair, fair features and a small pony to hold his hair. On his right hand was a string of prayer beads. Kagome recognized him as the one who had grabbed Sango back at her mansion. Suddenly he was in front of Sango clutching her hand and down on his knee. The next thing he said earned him a slap from Sango. His eyes grew deep as he said, “Would you, o so fair maidens that we’ve captured, bare my children?” Kagomes jaw dropped.  Inuyasha laughed. “This is Miroku. Watch his hands…..his nick name is Letcher.” Sango, her cheeks burning, ran and hid behind Kagome back to back so that he couldn’t touch ether of them from behind. The yelling and slapping had brought on a crowd. They were all lined up and Inuyasha began naming them off. He pointed to a small boy, which Kagome instantly fell in love with. “That’s Shippo, Miroku (whom you’ve already met), Hachi (miroku’s companion), Totosia (a sword smith), and Myoga (a flea, <sango began searching her skin>).” Kagome raised her eyebrow. “That’s it? No more popping out of somewhere?” she glared at Miroku, who was rubbing the slap mark on his cheek. “No.” Inuyasha said flatly, “One of us died to another pirate named naraku. He pretended to be me and tricked us both.” Kagome thought she saw sadness in his eyes but it was quickly gone. “Inuyasha… what do you plan to do with us? I mean… your not gonna sell us to some drunkard are you?” Kagome inquired. The pirate named Miroku suddenly leaped in front of her, startling her, “WHY NO MY BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOM! Why would we ever waste such good…” he never finished because Inuyasha had bonked him on the head with his fist. “First of all, Kagome, it’s Captain Inuyasha and Second, I haven’t decided yet…” he looked her up and down with a sly grin, “you would fetch good money though.” Kagome suddenly struck out and slapped Inuyasha. She had tears about to over flow. “I will not allow my friend or myself to be sold like livestock, and NEVER will I allow my self to sink so low to allow myself to be used like some kind of IDEM! You capture us, steal us from our homes, throw us into the dirt, and then expect us to cooperate!? I HATE YOU!” She turned on her heel, grabbed Sango by the wrist and before anyone could say anything she stormed back into the cabin and slammed the door. From outside you could hear he small sniffs and Sangos comforting voice. Inuyasha touched his bruised face and turned to look at his crew. They were all glaring at him, especially Shippo. “What?” said a confused Inuyasha. “Some one would pay good money?” mocked Myoga the flea. The crew turned away to go back to their duties.
Chapter End Notes:

*wipes brow* the 6th chapter.... -_- Whats Captain Inuyasha to do?
Please Enjoy and Review with Critique!