- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thx for tuning in unfortunently we wont get to meet the demon in this ch. sry...thx for reading
Inuyasha gave a big sigh that you could tell he was bored."Ugh! Are we there yet" Inuyasha said bored.

"Inuyasha you need to learn how to be pastiont for once" Kagome said getting iritated by his all whining. She then followed the group walking next to Sango quiet as a mouse.

Inuyasha looked for something to do. He then finally found something to keep him bissy. Anoyying Shippo. "HeHe" Inuyasha snickered and smirked. Shippo kept quiet and awaited till they got to there destination. Inuyasha sneeked up to the suspecting Shippo, who was ridding on Kirara's head. Slowely and quietly he got behind Shippo. "BOO!!" He yelled and grabed the poor little fox kitsune demon child by the tail dangling him like a cat toy.

"OW!!HEY LET GO THAT HURTS!!" Shippo yelped. Kagome came to his rescue. She bopped Inuyasha on the head. "Come on be more mature"

Miroku pointed alarming the gang. "Hey you guys i think were here". There was a village up a head. Everyone ran up to the entrance. A few villagers saw them but only two greeted them. One was an old man, the other a young boy. Both were smiling.

Sango looked confused. "Whats wrong?" Miroku asked Sango. "Well their not afraide about Inuyasha, Shippo or even Kirara for being demons" Sango wondered. Miroku just looked at her..."well maybe cause a demon lives here" He answered. "Um excuse me sir have you seen a female demon girl around here?" Miroku asked the old man. "Demon girl?" The old man was confused. "Dad i think he mean their looking for Izumi" The young boy told his father. The boy looked to be 16, he had long brown hair that covered half of his face. He even made Kagome blush a little. "Oh!..right right..sorry me and my old age" The old man smiled and laughed while waving his hand up and down in a playful motion." Again sorry but shes not here at the moment" "Shes what?!" Inuyasha yelled growling.....
Chapter End Notes:
sry ran out of room...what will happpen next with the gang next? while they get to meet her?..its a posibility...Tune in Next time to "One Last Shard"