- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Plz comment..i wanna know how its going
"Yes im afraid she wont be back for a while, she might be back in about maybe two or more days" The young boy told them."Oh where are my manners" He put out his hand. "My name is Yurá, and you are more than welcome to stay here until Izumi arives" Yurá smiled. He motioned them to follow leading them to an empty house, that was used for visiders wanting to see the demon. "You will be staying here" Yurá said before leaving.

"Arigato" Kagome bowed and thaked Yurá. They all found their own special corner. Kagome was closer to Inuyasha though. Kagome was left to her thougts. 'That Yurá boy looks almost like Kouga, but he has shorter hair and green eyes, Also he is pritty cute'.

It got late at night so everyone went to bed to sleep. Yurá an the other hand was always the last one to go inside for bed. He would sit on the top of his roof where he would sit there awaiting for her return.

*Next Day...* Eveyone slept in late, like til 10 am in the afternoon. Then did the normal routine that everyone does. "Ugh!!..This place is boring!" Inuyasha whined. He was sitting at the door way of the house they where all staying at, watching Shippo run around with a bunch of little kids. Yurá came walking up and sat down by him. "Hey, if i might ask why do you need Izumi?" Yurá asked. "Well we need her to help us get something out of the place she went to...she's the only one that can get us to it" Inuyasha answered back. Yurá sighed. "its prity much boring here without her here. Its more..how should i say it..lively when she is." Yurá said relaxing. The day was boring for everyone, exept for Shippo cause he had someone to play with...the night came once again and everyone did the same, including Yurá...........
Chapter End Notes:
Plz comment...tell me what you think of Yurá