[Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Kagome lives in a world where demons --half or full-- are considered evil and are killed when found. When she was little, Kagome accidently fell into the well and became friends with a hanyou. Thinking her mother would understand, she took her hanyou friend to her home. Only to have him taken away and the well sealed. Now, she awaits his return after years of waiting...
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Humor, Angst/ Drama, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kagome's Mom, Miroku, Sango
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 19800 Read: 35003
Published: 08 Jul 2013 Updated: 18 Jul 2014
Story Notes:
I do not own ANY of the InuYasha characters, they all belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I do own this fanfiction though! I just wanted to say, don't be surprised if the chapters change. Most of the time I'm not satisfied with what I write :p Please leave reviews and tell me what you think!

1. You Have Pretty Eyes by MajorOtaku [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3514 words)

Chapter 1 - You Have Pretty Eyes

Tell me what you think :p I'm still not happy with this chapter but OH WELL :) 

2. He's a Filthy Hanyou by MajorOtaku [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2580 words)

Chapter 2 - He's a Filthy Hanyou

SMILIES! Hope you enjoy this chapter. And to add to my good IYFF friend, Pure Miko: ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? Lol, it's only been 2 days.

MO* wishes you happy reading~!

*MO is me... Obviously >.<

 

3. Reunion by MajorOtaku [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2788 words)
Ahhh finally got this up ! :) I was originally going to upload this on the 25th but as you all know the website was down, and I have to say those were the worst 3 days of my life *sniffle* 

4. Promise Me by MajorOtaku [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3869 words)
Chapter 4 - Promise Me

5. Final Goodbye by MajorOtaku [Reviews - 4] (3961 words)

Chapter 5 - Final Goodbye

Hope you like! Reviews are appreciated. 

6. Dreaded Day (Part 1) by MajorOtaku [Reviews - 2] (2283 words)

Chapter 6 - Dreaded Day (P1)

This does not take place when Kagome's 15 and she's waiting for InuYasha. This is a flashback and just a informative chapter. It's about the day Mr. Higurashi died. This is part 1 of 2 :) And SORRY for the REALLY long wait. Two months! And a thank you to Sarasaurus because your reviews is what made me get off my lazy ass XD Enjoy!

7. Dreaded Day (P2) by MajorOtaku [Reviews - 1] (805 words)

Chapter 7 - Dreaded Day (P2)

Okay, okay I'm sorry! DoN't KiLl Me! Just enjoy this crappy chappie I had the audacity to share with the public!