[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: When he first saw her on that winters evening he had no idea. No idea that that girl, sitting alone in the blistering cold with nowhere to go, would come into his life and and turn it upside down. Throwing eveything he though he knew into the fire. He was Damned. She was Cursed. Could such a devastating pair truely exist in the same world....or would they tear it to shred amid the clashing fury of their pain, anger and loneliness.
Rated: X
Categories: General, Angst/ Drama, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome Characters: Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 8171 Read: 441
Published: 12 Aug 2013 Updated: 20 Aug 2013
Story Notes:
I claim no ownership to the inuyasha or any of its charcters. Everything Inuyasha belongs to their rightful owners. This is just for fun and the entertainment for myself and others who should happen to read it. :)

1. Chapter 1 by PhoenixPhenomenon [Reviews - 1] (1139 words)

2. You know you have seen this all before... by PhoenixPhenomenon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (1529 words)

3. This times it`s not your fault.... by PhoenixPhenomenon [Reviews - 3] (1686 words)

4. Chapter 4 by PhoenixPhenomenon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2780 words)

5. Chapter 5 by PhoenixPhenomenon [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1037 words)