[Reviews - 50] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Kagome soon finds herself in lots of trouble, when she is bitten by Sesshomaru on the night of the full moon mating. This is a problem. But when he refuses to acknowledge that she is his mate, Kagome makes a plan to get rid of the mark of mating with him. But what this is? Pregnant too? Great
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Adult, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 14022 Read: 7652
Published: 13 Oct 2013 Updated: 30 Jan 2018

1. Battle and then caught by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 48] starstarstarstarstar (1212 words)

A/N- Here is a new for you to enjoy. It isn't fully done or beta read yet. I have only eight more chapters to go myself but i beta reader has twelve to go. Sorry for the wait at any time. However I will let my fans know if I'm on vacation that I won't be updating until I get back. So for now there is no vacation trips planned but that could change at any time. Thank you to my beta reader Inugoddess823 for beta reading this chapter and whole story for me.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Only this plot line.

2. Mating by Mistake by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 1] (1237 words)

A/N- Here is chapter two to this story. Thank you to the first readers and reviews to this story. Thank you to my beta reader InuGodess823, for beta reading this chapter. I know that Kagome has brown eyes but for the purpose of this and my story, she needs to have blue eyes.

Warning: Rape is within this chapter.

3. The Mistake by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1018 words)
A/N- Here is chapter three for you. Thank you to my beta reader InuGoddess823, for beta reading this story. Thanks again.

4. Denial by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1022 words)
A.N- Here is the third chapter to this story. I hope you enjoy this story. Thank you to my beta reader, InuGoddess823, for beta reading this chapter. Thanks again.

5. Shiori; the bat Hanyou and surprise by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1206 words)

A/N- Here is the fifth chapter for you to enjoy. Thank you to my beta reader named… for beta reading this chapter. Thanks.

Unedited but i will give this to my beta reader to check over and when i get it back i will switch it over. I also said this story was completed, however my cousin that is in her terrible three's messed with my laptop and i don't know how she did it, but she deleted most of my Inuyasha stories at were up. Thankful i had most saved to my USB, but not this story. So now i have to rewrite from ch 6 to ch 16 were i was original before i stopped for a bit.

6. Chapter Six: Kagura the Therapist by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1465 words)
A/N- Here is chapter six for you. Thanks for all the reviews with the last chapter. Chapter seven is in-progress as the rest of the chapters will come after it.

7. Chapter Seven: Pain by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1217 words)
A/N- Here is chapter seven. Thanks for all the reviews to the last chapter. I didn't tell you, but Kagome has been in the feudal era for one year and six months or so. So she is about 16½ to 17 years old. The normal age in that time, to be married and popping out kids. [ DOORMATS!]

8. Embrace of Healing or Youki transferring by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1779 words)
A/N- Here is chapter eight for you, enjoy the read. For the fans/readers that might get confused Future Kagome is over 500 hundred years old. While the other Kagome is about 16 ½ to 17 years old, and if you read carefully, you will be able to tell the difference with each Kagome.

9. Reconnected by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1777 words)
A/N-Here is chapter nine for you to enjoy. Thanks for all the reviews on this story.

10. Confusing Emotions and Talks by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (2089 words)
A/N- Here is chapter 10 for you to enjoy. I lost the first copy of this chapter so I had to retype it up once again.