- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sesshomaru Twist is one I did for my friend, and the title has to do with the fact that I don't usually go for the Sesshomaru X Kagome stories.
Sesshomaru Twist

Kagashe_AliAnn

Chapter 1

The Break

One day deep in the Inuyasha forest at the sacred tree, Kikyo was watching Inuyasha and Kagome argue. Kagome yelled, “You leave Kouga alone, he said he loves me, but I have no feeling like that towards him; end of story, I’m leaving.” “But you just came back,” Inuyasha yelled. “Sit boy!” Kagome said. Crash! Inuyasha fell face first into his good friend the dirt. At that Kagome left and Shippo said, “Is it just me, or does it seem like she…you know…” “Yeah, but he is never going to apologize,” Sango said. As Inuyasha pried himself off the dirt, he said, “What are you all talking about?” “We’re talking about you and Kagome,” Shippo said. Thud! Inuyasha’s fist collided with Shippo’s head. “Inuyasha, if you’re not careful, you are going to find that Kagome is going to leave for good. Just one more problem will do it too,” Sango said. Inuyasha said, “How would you know?” He then headed into the forest. “Come on, let’s go back to the village,” Miroku said. Kirara, Shippo, Miroku, and Sango left, and headed to Kaede’s house, after picking up Kagome’s backpack that she had left behind.
Meanwhile, Kagome had found a large rock, and sat down; she buried her face in her hands, and started crying. Just then a large worm came rushing towards her, but she didn’t notice it. She picked up her head, and saw it; the worm was almost directly on her. She was about to be eaten, when a whip of light killed the worm. Kagome stood up, blinked, and said, “Why is he here?” “I suppose it is because he is looking for Naraku,” Rin said, who was standing next to Kagome. Kagome looked at her, and sat down. Jaken and Sesshomaru were watching, and Sesshomaru said, “Rin, you and Jaken go catch some fish.” “Yes my Lord,” Rin said, taking Jaken to a river nearby. Kagome wiped the tears from her eyes, and Sesshomaru sat down next to her.
About an hour later, Kagome returned, and went to Kaede’s house. Kagome asked, “Where’s Inuyasha?” “He went inside the forest after you left,” Shippo said. Kagome then headed out the door, and went into the forest. Sango said, “I wonder what Inuyasha has been doing all this time.” “I’ve got a pretty good idea. Whenever he takes this long, it means Kikyo is around,” Miroku said. Miroku got up and brought some fish to Sango, and sat down beside her. Shippo looked at them and said, “You know ever since you two came back from Mushi’s you’ve been acting awfully strange, and why has Sango had a change in scent?” “You noticed that eh,” Miroku said, grinning. Sango, who was eating, stopped laughed and said, “We’re going to be parents.” Shippo blinked, “Uh… Uh…” Just then Kagome burst through and said, “Shippo, we’re leaving, pack the stuff.” Kagome turned to Sango and Miroku, and gave them the box of bandages. Shippo packed everything else for Kagome, along with his stuff. Kagome then picked up the backpack, and she and Shippo left.
Once Kagome grabbed her bike from outside, Shippo asked, “So where are we going?” “We’re going to join a group of three,” Kagome said. As the two of them left Inuyasha returned to Kaede’s house. “Where’s Kagome?” Inuyasha asked. Miroku said, “She went west; I think she’s leaving us.” Inuyasha stepped back and said, “I wonder why she’s going to Kouga?” “Is it possible that she got fed up with you and Kikyo seeing each other behind her back, and just decided to leave?” Miroku said.
Meanwhile, Kagome had met up with Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Rin, and Shippo asked, “So were joining them?” “Got a problem with it? It’s either you come with me or you come with Inuyasha,” Kagome said. “No,” Shippo said, deciding not to go with Inuyasha. “Sesshomaru, you said that if I ever change my mind, I could join you,” Kagome said. Sesshomaru nodded and said, “Then follow.” The five of them followed Sesshomaru, including Ah-Un whom Rin was riding on.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclimer:I do not own any characters from the Inuyasha series, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi