- Text Size +
Sesshomaru Twist

Chapter 2

The Meeting of

Lovers

It has been three months since the break, and Koga shows up at Kaede’s village. Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku had just shown up, at the village when Kouga walked in. “Where’s Kagome and she had better not be kidnapped,” Kouga said. “How should I know, I haven’t seen her in three months. Wait, isn’t she with you?” Inuyasha steamed. “What do you mean she’s not with me, I thought you were watching out for her,” Kouga said. “Sounds like she dumped both of us,” Inuyasha said. “W… Wh… What! Oh man, if she dumped you, and didn’t go to me, then who did she go to?” Kouga asked. Miroku asked, “Could it be Akitoki?” “Somebody looking for me?” Akitoki asked coming through the doorway, quickly. “If you are Akitoki, then do you know where Kagome is?” Koga asked. “Kagome, oh her, uh no, what happened?” Hojo asked. Everyone got quiet, and Kaede said, “Akitoki come and sit down.” Miroku explained the situation, after Hojo sat down. “I should have known,” Hojo said. “What do you mean?” Sango asked. “I saw her 3 months ago and was about to go see what was wrong, when a worm almost attacked her, but was killed by a whip of light, which seemed to be protecting a young girl,” Hojo said. “Did you happen to see who this whip of light belonged to?” Inuyasha asked, standing up, he had been sitting down since Hojo sat down. “No, I left after the whip of light killed the worm,” Hojo said. “So you just sat there and watched?” Kouga yelled. “Not long after I was sitting there, a brown creature, with two heads attacked me, so I had to leave,” Hojo said. Inuyasha got up, and said, “Why didn’t you tell us 3 months ago?” “Something wrong?” Hojo asked. “Just drop it,” Inuyasha said storming out. Kouga looked at Inuyasha, as he left and said, “Who could have that creature have been?”

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha charactors they belong to Rumiko Takahashi

 

Sorry about last summary the computer likes to skip buttons. I am new at this, so bear with me.