- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kagome's wierdness will be explained in this chapter, and Inuyasha gets another girl.
Sesshomaru Twist

Chapter 6

So be the end

After the battle, Kikyo collapsed, and Inuyasha ran to her. “Thank you, Inuyasha you have saved my soul,” Kikyo said wearily, and then the rest of the soul returned to Kagome. Inuyasha got up, and turned to Kagome and said, “Can we put everything behind us?” “Yes, but I can no longer stay with you,” Kagome said. “What do you mean?” Inuyasha asked. “Well…” Kagome said.
It has been 6 years since Naraku’s destruction, and Koame, Koga, and Ayame, have come to see Sesshomaru, Kagome, Shippo, Rin, Jaken, and the three half-demons, who are 5 years of age, Shanaru, Kagaru, and Sessaru. Koame is now 9 yrs of age, and looks like her mom, with Koga’s teal eyes. Inuyasha on the other hand, has met another girl who was the daughter of a monk called, Shonsho, and the girl’s name is Shennog. They are going to have a marriage and a child in 20 years time, and the child’s name is Shenyasha.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: Inuyasha and charactors don't belong to me they belong to Rumiko Takahashi, however Shanaru, Kagaru, Sessaru, Koame, Shonsho, Shennog, and Shenyasha I did create.