[Reviews - 4] starstarstarPrinter
Summary: Kagome and Inuyasha had a bad arguement, and then Kikyo entered the scene. As usual Kagome came back caught them and left, for good. The story is based on Naraku'sdefeat nd Inuyasha's mistake, that will cost him.
Rated: G
Categories: Action/ Adventure Characters: Akaho
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2404 Read: 33658
Published: 15 Feb 2008 Updated: 28 Feb 2008

1. Seshomaru Twist by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (709 words)
Sesshomaru Twist is one I did for my friend, and the title has to do with the fact that I don't usually go for the Sesshomaru X Kagome stories.

2. Chapter 2 The Meeting of Lovers by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (334 words)

3. Chapter 3 The Tooth by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (480 words)
Kagura is down, and half of Naraku's heart has been given to Akitoki by Kagura, who doesn't care whether she is killed anymore. Please read and review.

4. Chapter 4 The Beginning of Naraku's Plot by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (258 words)
Naraku plans o trying to use Sesshomaru, and Kikyo is spying on Naraku.

5. Chapter 5 Naraku Destroyed by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 1] starstarhalf-star (449 words)
Kagome is acting strange, and Shippo is the only one that notices it As the title says the nightmare will end in this chapter.

6. Chapter 6 So be the End by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (174 words)
Kagome's wierdness will be explained in this chapter, and Inuyasha gets another girl.