[Reviews - 52] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

**May be revised later**

Black strands weave into silver constantly.

As a result of an unfortunate event occurring in his past, InuYasha is now under the control of Naraku; a pawn like the others, Kagura and Kanna. Naraku sends InuYasha to do his dirty work constantly, not merely a quick theft here and there...

But to murder those that get in his way.

InuYasha does this lifelessly, he does not know the people nor does he have a connection with them. But when Naraku ships him off to a new school in order to kill a student there, what happens as InuYasha befriends students and finds the task steadily getting more difficult?

With Naraku in control of his human and demon transformations, InuYasha not only has to keep his other half a secret, but has to kill a friend without anyone knowing.

A friend that he has yet to know the identity of. 


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Action/ Adventure, Angst/ Drama, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango, Romance > Kouga/ Ayame, Humor Characters: Ayame, Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kagura, Kouga, Miroku, Naraku, Sango
Challenges: Tear-Jerker
Challenges: Tear-Jerker
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 3443 Read: 1865
Published: 22 May 2015 Updated: 22 May 2015
Story Notes:

This is my first fanfiction uploaded onto this site with this account! :D

This story has been sitting in Word and Docs for the longest time. Still not completed, may I add.

But I desperately want feedback for the story that seemed so uplifting at the time I created it. (About two years ago)

Leave a review!~ they encourage me to update :) 

1. Chapter 1 by SanSama [Reviews - 52] starstarstarstarstar (3443 words)

Enjoy the first chapter of Perfect Nightmare!

Leave a review!~

- SanSama

**Written for Bumblebee's tear-jerker challenge (apparently)

Remember that this was written two years ago ^-^