[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Inuyasha Takahashi is a rockstar married to Kagome who is a psychiatrist and they have three wild children. Read and discover how Inuyasha and Kagome meet and meet the Takahashi three and what life holds for them in their future.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: Inu Yasha
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4438 Read: 358
Published: 29 Feb 2008 Updated: 03 Mar 2008

1. Chapter 1 by FiggerDitz [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2761 words)

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters from the manga/anime. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author’s Note:

Be prepared that this story has nothing to do with the well and demons. Though that may kill your interest. I beg you to please read it. This story was intended for my own liking but I decided to take out the original names to make it a fan fiction. The original characters were based on how I thought my future family would look and act like. Of course the looks of the characters were changed along with their names to suit an Inuyasha fan fiction. If you see a name out of place, let me know.

2. Chapter 2 by FiggerDitz [Reviews - 0] (709 words)

Author’s Note:

            Sorry! This chapter is much shorter than the first one. There’s a story behind the first chapter though. I originally wrote the first chapter about how I pictured my family would be like in the future. But I wanted to make it a fanfiction to see if other people liked my story so I changed my job in the story to give Kagome a more interesting role, changed the names of the characters, and some small parts in the story to fit Inu, Kag, and my characters better.

If you like this story, send me reviews. Getting good reviews makes me want to write more for my readers. Tell me what parts you like and what you don’t like. Tell me what YOU, the reader, want to happen. That would help me out a lot. I keep getting writers block but having people give me some of their ideas would be a lot of help and if I use yours, then I will definitely put your name on the chapter(s) you assist me with. 

3. Chapter 3 by FiggerDitz [Reviews - 2] (968 words)

Author’s Note:

            Help!!  Writer’s block! Need Suggestions for future chapters!! Oh! Check out my profile on Fanfiction.net. It will show you some background information on the characters and info about the ORIGINAL STORY of Behind Closed Doors.