- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It will be revealed soon why Inuyasha never uses the Teesi.
Chapter 5

Threatening Power

Once inside, Kagon, who was asleep in a corner on the floor, woke up. “Oh hi Kagashe,” Kagon said, angrily, turning over. Noticing the angry look on Kagon’s face, Kagashe said, “Hey, calm down!” “Kagashe! Osuwari!” Kagon said. CRASH! Kagashe fell on the floor face first. “Ugh!” Kagashe groaned.
Just then, Inuyasha and Kagome walked in. Kagon got up and said, “I should have nailed you when I had the chance. Humph!” Kagon then left. “What was that all about?” Kagome asked. “How should I know!?” Inuyasha yelled. Kagashe sat up and said, “Do all adults act like that?” Sanku walked over and sat down beside Kagashe. Sanku said, “Sort of wonder about it don’t you.” “Yeah well you have it better than I do. At least you don’t have the cursed family subjection necklace,” Kagashe said, turning her head towards Sanku. Sanku backed up and said, “You… Kagome… uh!” “If you figured it out, don’t tell anyone,” Kagashe said. Sanku nodded, and asked, “Why don’t you want anyone to know?” “Mom and Kagon have threatened to pin me to the sacred tree, and even if mom misses, Kagon is a perfect shot at anything,” Kagashe said, getting up and going to a corner to sit down. “Sanku?” Sango called, “Come here!” “Yes mom!” Sanku answered, walking over. “What’s wrong?” Sango asked. “Uh… well, she is defiantly a partial demon!” Sanku said. “What do you mean?” Miroku asked. “You haven’t seen her ears have you?” Sanku asked. “Well she has them covered,” Sango said. “You take a good look at them, and you’ll know from what demon line she comes from, and who her parents are,” Sanku said, “that is all I can say; I don’t want to be responsible for her getting pinned to the tree.” “Oh that’s okay, we understand, in fact, now everything makes perfect sense.” Miroku said. “It does?” Sanku asked. “Yeah why else would she have the necklace?” Miroku said. “What is this you are jabbering about?” Inuyasha steamed, “You are acting like I’ve got something to do with this!” “Gee where did you get that idea?” Shippo asked.
“Twenty-six days later, Kagura was back on the scene, and Kagashe and Inuyasha had their swords out. Inuyasha said, “So Kagura Kanna isn’t with you, eh” “Humph! I no longer need her help,” Kagura said. “If that’s the case, then now’s my chance to kill you,” Inuyasha yelled, “Backlash Wave!”
After pulling the Tetsaiga down, a sideways twister came out of the sword. Kagashe’s impatience finally got the best of her, and she yelled, “Wind Twister!” A purple triangle with something like a screw appeared, and joined with Inuyasha’s Backlash Wave; it headed towards Kagura who used Dance of the Dead, which had no effect whatsoever. Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Sanku, Kirara, and Kagon showed up. Kagome who was the first to arrive, said, “Whoa! The Wind Twister looks to me has more power than the Backlash Wave.” Inuyasha looked at Kagashe, and then left, after putting up the Tetsaiga, with Kagashe following after putting up her sword
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and charactors, but Sanku, Kagashe, Kagon, Kenyo, and the Teesi I created.