- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry I didn't post last week things got out of hand. The Teesi's barrier will be revealed in this chapter.
Chapter 6

Plan of Attack

When the group found a mountain range Shippo said, “Hey, Inuyasha why didn’t you take the sword?” “Are you nuts, and get burnt by the barrier around it? Only quarter demons can pick it up,” Inuyasha said, “That is if it’s the sword I think it is.” “Huh!” Shippo blinked. “Kagome made me get Totosai to forge another sword ten years ago,” Inuyasha said. Miroku stopped suddenly, stopping the entire group. “Wait, you’re telling us that she is the only one who can use the sword?” Miroku asked. “Isn’t that what I just said,” Inuyasha yelled. As they walked, and the sun was about to set, Shippo caught Naraku’s scent, “Naraku is nearby.” Shippo said. “Yeah, but we need to stop chasing him tonight,” Miroku said. “True,” Shippo said. “His aura is weakening,” Kagashe said. “Are you sure?” Kagome asked, “You know your senses don’t work as well right now.” Miroku noticed the look in Inuyasha’s eyes, and hit him with the staff. “Ow! What was that for?” Inuyasha yelled. “If you are planning on chasing Naraku, then we will do it tomorrow,” Miroku calmly said, “For now we must rest.” Kagashe looked through the tall bushes, and said, “Hey guys, come look.” “What is it?” Sanku asked. “Naraku’s castle,” Kagashe said. “Good we attack at dawn Kagome said.
Just then Kouga and his team showed up. “Hello Kagome!” Kouga said. “Err!” Inuyasha said, “Not you again.” Kouga looked at Inuyasha and said, “Like I can take Kagome away from you now.” Inuyasha blinked blankly. “We’ll be joining you tomorrow,” Kouga said. “Fine!” Inuyasha said, “Just don’t slow us down.” As the sun set, Inuyasha and Kagashe changed to their human form. “Well we best find a place to stay,” Miroku said.
Meanwhile, Sess had joined up with Sesshomaru, and they were heading east towards Naraku’s castle. Sesshomaru said, “We should reach the castle by morning. Rin, take Ah-Un to some-where safe.” “Yes, my lord,” Rin answered.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and charactors they belong to Rumiko Takahashi, but Sanku, and Kagashe I created.