- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The end of Naraku is near, but the story isn't finished, yet.

Chapter 7

The Destruction of Naraku

The next morning at dawn, Sesshomaru, Jaken, Sess, and Joucinzo arrived at the castle. Jaken continued to follow Sesshomaru, and Sess and Joucinzo followed Jaken.
Meanwhile, Inuyasha and Kagashe had turned back to demon, and were heading towards the castle followed by Koga’s team and Miroku, Sango, Sanku, Shippo, Kirara, Kagon, and Kagome. When everyone reached Naraku including Sesshomaru’s team, Naraku seemed to be waiting for most of the team members. “I know who most of you are, but who are you two?” Naraku asked pointing at Sess and Kagashe. Sess said, “You can call me Sess.” “Ah, you must be Sesshomaru’s daughter,” Naraku said, “I can tell by the marks.” “Shut-up Naraku, we came here to kill you and that is what we will do,” Kagashe yelled. “Anyone that acts like you is without a doubt related to Inuyasha,” Naraku said. “Shut-up and you can call me Kagashe,” Kagashe yelled, running towards Naraku. Kagome yelled, “Kagashe!” Kagashe ignored Kagome and Kagashe yelled, “Iron Stealer!” After using her claws Kagashe slashed off an arm of Naraku’s. The arm created a miniature Naraku, and Kagashe said, “I see I need to use my father’s sword.” “What’s she saying?” Miroku asked, “I can’t make it out.” “Introductions,” Koga said. Inuyasha decided he had had enough, and pulled out the Tetsaiga, ran and yelled, “Wind Scar!” Out of the Tetsaiga came a power beam of wind. Kagashe pulled out her sword, the Tetlightning, and yelled, “Lightning Strike!” As she pulled the sword down, that had grown in size; a lightning bolt followed by a sideways twister came out and joined the Wind Scar, but was deflected by Naraku.
Just then, Naraku sent a boom strait toward Kagashe and Inuyasha, causing them both to fly back. Kagashe dropped the Tetlightning, which landed next to Inuyasha. Inuyasha got up and looked at the sword. “I knew that was the sword Totosai forged. Wait how does she have it?” Inuyasha said blinking, “Wait, that’s it, it has to be.” “Okay! Why doesn’t he pick it up,” Jaken asked. “Only quarter demons can get by the barrier,” Sess said. “Very interesting,” Sesshomaru said. “What! So who is that quarter demon?” Jaken asked. “My cousin,” Sess said, through clenched fists.
Meanwhile, Kagashe had got up, and picked up the Tetlightning, and Sango and Sanku, joined their weapons to make a beam of poison shoot at Naraku, distracting him long enough for Kagashe to get her sword. Inuyasha got off the ground and said, “Kagashe why didn’t you tell me?” “I was being threatened by Mom and Kagon,” Kagashe said. Miroku then used his Sacred Sutos and Kagashe yelled, “Attack Naraku now, everyone at the same time.” Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Sess prepared to use their weapons, and Joucinzo pointed at Naraku with an aimed finger. Kouga got out his sword; Kagome and Kagon prepared their bows and arrows, and Inuyasha prepared to use the Backlash Wave. Because of the poison and the Sacred Sutos Naraku was unable to move; like a stampede around a child, between Koga’s, Sesshomaru’s, and Inuyasha’s teams Naraku was finally killed down to the heart, and the nightmare was no more.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Charactors, but Kagashe, Kagon, Sanku, Sess, and Koame I own.