- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: i do not own the inuyasha characters but i do own the other characters in this story.
Ch

 Ch.2 The Walk And A Portal

 

Asuna kept going and didn’t fell the tugging anymore so she assumed that she was going in the right direction. She kept feeling eyes on her and she had to keep reminding herself that she was being guarded. She thought I wonder and then said “Hey whoever you are come out if you’re my guardian.” She was glad that no one was around because she knew she must look stupid right now. She heard laughter come from behind her but she couldn’t see who it was. She hated getting laughed at and scowled at the direction the laughter came from. She heard that whoever was laughing was trying to stop but failed. She yelled “Never mind” and stomped away. She was mad and tried to ignore whoever was following her. The guardian felt bad for laughing at her and decided to show himself. He said “Wait I am sorry, please don’t be mad.” This startled Asuna a bit and then she stopped. She turned around and saw that someone was coming towards her. He had red hair and the most beautiful green eyes she had ever seen. She just started at him and he just smiled. He bowed and said “It is a pleasure to finally meet you Asuna, my name is Kurama Konoe.” She blushed when he took her hand and kissed it. He saw this and smiled. She said “It is nice to meet you too Kurama” and smiled shyly. He turned her around so they could keep walking. He had to hold her by the waist because she couldn’t move. He didn’t mind and she just blushed when she finally came back to reality. She looked at the ground so he couldn’t see her blushing but it was too late. He let her go and she looked up. He smiled and then said “Well now that you know who I am, I must tell you that I am afraid that I can’t help you because you are to lead the way.” She sighed and said “I kinda that out when I wasn’t told where to go.” They walked in silence for a while but then Asuna got tugged at again. She turned right and Kurama followed her. He couldn’t think of anything to tell her because he couldn’t say anything to do with her past, family, or what is going to happen in the future. She looked at him and he looked like he was off in space. She didn’t know what to say because she didn’t know what would offend him or what she was allowed to say or know. The silence started to get awkward and Asuna couldn’t stand it anymore. She said “So where did you live before you came here with me?” He didn’t expect her to talk so he got scared. He composed his face and said “I am afraid that I can’t tell you that because it may reveal something.” “Of course” Asuna muttered and he smiled but he really was sad that he couldn’t tell her anything about where he came from because he loved his home and would love to share his knowledge.  She didn’t want to try again so she kept quiet. Kurama saw that she was getting annoyed and tried to ask her a question. “So what do you think so far about the truth that is?” he asked trying to sound with sincere curiosity. She looked up and said angrily “Well for starters I think that it sucks that they chose to tell me on my birthday and then there is the whole fact that everyone knew the truth but me!” He nodded and then said with a huge grin “Oh I forgot, I want to wish you a happy 15th birthday!” She smiled and thanked him. She felt this warm feeling and couldn’t help smiling. Then she continued “I guess that it is sort of cool because I’ve always wanted to have siblings but my so called parents didn’t want to have any other children.” He was happy to hear that it did have a positive affect on her and then said “Well I am able to tell you about your sister’s personality, do you want to know about how she is?” Asuna said with excitement “Yeah of course I do!” Kurama smiled and said “Well for starters, she is a kind person although you do not want to get her mad.” Asuna giggled and Kurama loved the sound of it because to him it was like wind chimes. When he recovered he continued “From what I have been told, she is like you in many ways.” Asuna smiled because she thought she was going to get along with her sister and they would probably get into some minor trouble. Then she stopped because she felt had a strange feeling and then the tugging began again. She turned left and Kurama followed her and he sensed that something was wrong. He looked at Asuna and she looked kind of scared. They arrived at an ally and then Asuna stepped forward but was stopped by Kurama. He said “Stay here and I will check it out.” She nodded and then he smiled. He kept going and he didn’t have a good feeling about this. Then all off a sudden, a portal appeared and arms started to come out of it. Asuna screamed and then all of the arms grabbed her. Kurama tried to take them off her but then he was trapped too. They were pulled into the portal and transported to a different time.

Chapter End Notes:
Well that was chapter 2. Please review and give any advice.