- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
um...well comments are appreciated!
Kagome woke up before anyone else the following morning. She looked around at her surroundings. She noticed Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kilala were still sleeping. She yawned as she stretched her arms forward. She looked up at InuYasha‘s peaceful sleeping face. She smiled and gently hugged him. She then got up off of his lap and quietly walked over to her backpack. She fumbled around inside it for a pencil and a sheet of paper. When she found what she was looking for she used the pencil to write….   by the time you read this I will safely in my own era. I wanted to thank you for being so understanding about me wanting to go home and not telling you. Instead you just comforted me. I should apologize for sneaking around like I did. It was very rude and wrong of me. As I told you last might I’m only going to be gone for a few days. If I am gone longer it is up to you if you should want to get me. Thanks again                                                                ~Kagome~                        she grabbed the note and walked over to InuYasha. She took his hand and put the note in it as she wrapped his fingers around it, so he would be holding it until he woke up.  She then grabbed her bag and propped it over her shoulder, walked over to the well and hopped inside.