- Text Size +

May 2nd, 1461

Dear Diary,

Today I went to the nearby village with Hakudoshi. I found some very fine chartruse silk to make myself a new kimono. The current one I ame wearing is doused with blood stains from Naraku's bounty hunting. Kohaku came out of his amnesia today. I promised to cover for him, but I'm afraid of what's going to find and what my punnishment will be should he discover I knew all along. Probably something out of the ordinary squeezing the hell out of my heart again. I'd rathe not dwell on that.

Well, I better go. Naraku is calling for me. I wonder what he wants. Better find out.

                                                            Your Friend,

Kagura

*            *             *          *             *              *            *       *          

    "What is it Naraku! This better be good." I all barked at him. "Kagura, I wish for you to spy on someone for me. This should be a two year project" "Who are you wanting me to dig up dirt on now? Let me guess, is it Inuyasha again?" He might as well be stalking that guy. I almost feel sorry for that mutt. "No, quite the opposite. I need you to watch Rin untill she is a woman. Then when she is of a mature age, lure her to the castle. I intend to use her as bait." Sure, sure, we both know those aren't your plans, but whatever.

    "Sometimes you make me wonder if you and that monk are related." "No, no, nothing of the sort!" Yup, twins even. I should do this more often. "You even talk like that lecherer!" I'm going to pay for this later, but sure worth it. "Shut up and do what you're told woman!" I know just how to make that man blush. By the time he was done speaking,  I was laughing out loud.A few minutes afterward, when I caught my breath, I was able to speak.  "Guess I'll be off then."  "Better escape with your life while you can wench." He groweld. "Reeaarr!!!" He realy needs a hobby, or a girlfriend, whichever comes first.

      When I got to my 'target's' location, I noticed something. Rin was posing as Sesshomaru's step-daughter! "This is going to be a win-win all around." I mumbled to myself. This is one of my favorite 'mission' yet. Naraku unknowingly nuged me a little closer toward my freedom, and got me closer to the one I adore.