- Text Size +
-Back in Present Time-
{In The Village Headman's House}
Sango's face was bright red because Miroku was in the process of asking all 9 of the Headman's daughters to bear his children. She stood up, grabbing her weapon as she did, and started to walk outside. "Wait, Sango! Where are you going?" "Don't worry about it, Miroku. I'll be back eventually." Sango continued to walk until she got to the beach. (Yea, I said it! THE BEACH!) She sat down in the sand, gazing up at the moon, deep in thought. She lost track of time staring at that moon. She didn't even notice when Miroku walked onto the beach. "Sango? Are you alright?" Sango snapped out of her trance. "Oh... Yeah... I'm fine." Miroku sighed. "Sango, please be honest with me." Sango glared at him. "You want honest? I'll show you honest! I'm sick of your constant lechery! You know, it wouldn't bother me at all if you just... Well...nevermind." "Sango... Please, just tell me." Sango put her head on her knees. "Idon't know, Miroku. I just...I...um..." Miroku grinned at her. "Don't worry about it, Sango. You can tell me anything!" "I just..." She blushed. "I just really care for you, and um...well it hurts me when you flirt with all those other women. I...um... well... Damnit, Miroku! Do I mean anything to you?"

Miroku grabbed Sango's hand and gazed into her eyes. "Of course you do!" Sango looked away. "I meant, as, um... as more than a friend." Miroku smiled. "Sango... I love you. I just never thought you felt the same way." "Oh, Miroku. You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that." "ango, I know I flirt alot, but it's only because I never expected that you cared so much for me. But, if it hurts you this badly, I will glady stop." She looked up at him. "Really? Just like that?" He chuckled. "Yes. Just like that.." Sango stood up. "Miroku, I knowit'll be hard for you to just suddenly change your ways..." "Sango... it'll be fine, so long as I have you. That's why... I wanted to ask you something. Would you marry me?"