- Text Size +
Kagome pulled him up off of the ground, and kissed him tenderly. "Inuyasha, I've thought alot about what would happen too. And I know how I want this to be." She smiled. "I do want to stay here with you, in this era, as your wife." She blushed again. "And, Inuyasha?" "Yes, Kagome?" "I want you to stay as you are. I don't want you becoming human just for me. I know that you'd be miserable, no matter what you say, so I want you to stay here. I fell in love with you as a hanyou, and you don't need to do anything to change that." Inuyasha embraced her gently, remembering her wound from before. "Kagome... No one has ever treated me as wonderfully as you have." He jerked upwards. "What is it, Inuyasha?" He smiled. "Kagome, I just had an idea! Would you like to become a hanyou as well? That would purify the jewel, and your miko powers would intensify. But, I mean, well...Only if you want to!" "Inuyasha, that's perfect! I would love to become an inu-hanyou!" They kissed again, and when they pulled apart, Kagome giggled. "Inuyasha, we really do have to go back to the others. Kami only knows what they're thinking about us!" Inuyasha was reluctant, but he agreed. He picked her up bridal style, and she snuggled up close to his chest. They ran back the the area where all of the day's events had begun to unfold.