- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
 Last chapter. I might do a sequel, but I need to know what you guys think. Please review!!!
When Inuyasha and Kagome finally made it to the Headman's house, Shippo and Kilala were already asleep. Sango was asleep with her head on Miroku's shoulder, and Miroku's arm was wrapped around her waist. Kagome smiled. "Look's like we're not the only one's who finally showed our love." Inuyasha grunted. "Feh. About time." Sango awoke quickly, as did Miroku. Their faces turned bright red. Kagome laughed. She and Inuyasha sat down. "Don't worry about it guys. We get it." Everyone enjoyed a good laugh, and then the two couples began to explain the nights events. Then, everyone prepared for sleep. Miroku and Sango cuddled close together. Inuyasha picked Kagome up and jumped into a tree, where they also cuddled together. "Inuyasha, will we start the search for Naraku again tomorrow?" He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Naw, I figure we're all a little tired, so we should take the day off to rest." Kagome snuggled closer. "Thank you, Inuyasha. For everything." She drifted off to sleep, and Inuyasha stared at the stars, thankful that he had finally told Kagome how he felt, and very happy that she was going to stay with him for good.