- Text Size +
Everyone stared blankly at Inuyasha. Kagome was the first one to speak up.

"Inuyasha, I... I'm so sorry....We should have just told you." Inuyasha shrugged.

"Feh. It's fine. I don't care." Kagome recoiled.

"You don't mean that..... Inuyasha....Don't be this way." Inuyasha crossed him arms over his chest.

"Of course I mean it. What's the big deal? It was just a few humans." A single tear rolled down Kagome's cheek.

"Well, I'm just a human, too! Did you forget about me?!" She ran into the forest, tears streaming down her face.

"Kagome..." Miroku cried out, "Inuyasha, you fool! Why would you say such things to her? We all know you didn't mean it. Now go after her, damn it! Or she might leave us for good!" Inuyasha shook his head.

"I can't. I injured her, don't you get it? In my demon form, I forgot who she was. I broke my promise. She'll never forgive me for that."

"How can you honestly think that, Inuyasha? Don't you know her better than that? She has strong feelings for you, and she always will, no matter what! But, you need to go to her now, because you just made her feel horrible." Sango replied.

"You're right, Sango. But what can I say to her?" Miroku smiled. "Inuyasha, just tell her how you feel. Say whatever's in your heart." Inuyasha nodded, and ran into the forest after Kagome.