- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 mikata is a charactor I created oh and also there will be a sequel called ... A shikon jewel

Author's Chapter Notes:

All inuyasha charactors do not belong to me they belong to the wonderful author

    "Die Naraku!" Kagome said as she shot the final arrow that ended Naraku's life. After she shot the arrow she passed out from breathing in all the miasma that Naraku's body generated. She woke up back in Kaede's hut. She saw Inuyasha sitting in the corner of the hut sleeping. Then she sat up and saw Shippo.

    "She's up" Shippo shouted. Then everybody woke up and looked around and saw Kagome was indeed up. Inuyasha got up and ran over to her and gave her a hug.

     "I thought i lost you" He said and she thought she heard him crying.

     "What happened" Kagome asked.

     "You died and I saved you by wishing on the Skikon Jewel and you have been sleeping since. Plus, it's a good thing Naraku died before sunset it was the night of the new moon and it still is."he said. Then for the first time Kagome noticed he was in his human form. Then the sun came up and everybody gasped and started staring at her.

    "Whats the matter" Kagome asked.

    "Your hair and ears" Sango said.

    "What about them" she asked confused. Then Sango grabbed her shoulder and spun her around to look in the mirror. Then kagome gasped at what she saw.

     Her hair was no longer her normal black instead it was a black color and her eyes were still  chocolate brown though and on top of her head she had dog ears that were black. Kagome couldn't handle it anymore she screamed and then passed out. She woke up 5 minutes later.  "Let's go to my own time, I have to tell my mom what happened"  
Chapter End Notes:
plz r+r (read and review)