- Text Size +



She sat there at the bar, holding the small glass in her petite hand as it rained outside, he did it again, he fucking did it again. `Why do I keep doing this to myself? Will I ever learn?' She looked over at the ring on her finger, took it off and threw it across the bar. It was her seventh shot and she needed to stop, but the hurt was too much. She thought he loved her, she thought that maybe her guy hunting would stop with him and they would settle down and have a nice family, the one she always dreamed of. She ordered another glass as she looked over the divorce papers.

“Lady you need to stop,” the bartender told her as he dried the glass in his hand, “I'll call a cab for you.”

She looked at him with her cold eyes. They were turning a light pink color as she captivated him with her stare. “Listen bub, if I wanted a ride home I would have asked you to call me a fucking cab, and another thing I-” She was stopped in mid-sentence by a familiar aura. She laughed as she turned in his direction as she sobered up a bit. “So, they sent you of all people, to come and get me. Why would they waste their time?” Slowly he walked over to her ready to grab all of her things. “You can take those all you like; I'm not moving an inch.”

“Kagome you are coming home with me whether you like it or not,” the man said as his overcoat dripped from the rain.

“And what if I refuse, what will you do Inuyasha? Will you drag me out of here, as I kicking and screaming as you do so? Or will you carry me out of here with me kicking and screaming? Both, hurting those cute little puppy ears of yours.”

He thought of all of his options and chose to just carry her out of there, which of course he did, and just like she said, she kicked and screamed all the way to his apartment.

They both entered his home dripping wet. He put her down on the couch of his living room as she fumed at the fact that he actually had the balls to do such a thing. As he walked to his room handing her dry cloths and a towel, and went to the back for a cup of coffee to give to her.

He walked back in the living room he saw her in the pajamas he gave her, and smelt the salt from her tears.

Sorry it's not much but I'm kind of out of my comfort zone, so bare with me.