- Text Size +

(PLEASE COMMENT and REVIEW.. I don't own any of the InuYasha characters. Enjoy~)

Chapter three: Jealousy

______________________________________________________________

Recap: Kouga glanced back at me and noticed my disappointed look.

"Hey, what's the rush? Why don't we rest here with Kagome for a little while? You guys look exhasted." He casually replied.

I was surprised, but glad because I would get a chance to think things through, and sort out my new feelings.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

*InuYasha's POV*

 Returning back to camp, I noticed that Kagome wasn't there. Panicking, I quickly try find her scent. I catch her scent... along with a certain mangy wolf.

"Kouga..."

Suddenly a tornado knocks into me. I look up to see Kouga holding Kagome and a wave of anger washes over me.

"Oops.. Sorry, didn't ya there Mutt." He lied

"Where the hell were you? And what were you doing with Kouga?!?!" I questioned Kagome

"None of your business, Mutt!" Kouga growled

"What do you mean, none of my business?!?! MANGY WOLF!!!"

"You heard what I said!!! It's none of your business!!!! MUTTFACE!!!"

I was about to draw my sword and fight him, but Kagome broke in.

"Will both of you, SHUT UP!!!! InuYasha, what I do, IS none of your business. Just like I don't ask what happened between you and Kikyo!" Kagome yelled

I noticed a few tears filled her eyes and stained her cheeks, when she mentioned me and Kikyo... and I felt a sting of guilt. Letting go of my sword, I was about to go over and hug her, but Kouga beat me to it. He embraced her and she cried into his chest. I felt defeated. My ears drooped and I walked away, knowing that there was nothing I could do or say to make things better. It will be better if I talk to her when she is in a better, more relaxed mood. I need to give her some time to cool down.

And then, I heard her say those words...

"I love you, Kouga."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

End Chapter