- Text Size +

    I do not own InuYasha. I just wish I owned Sesshomaru (sobbing)

    Tick tack…tick tack…5:58…tick tack…5:59…tick tack…6:00…

     “Who let the dogs out ! Woof woof woof woof ! Who let the do…”

      BANG!!! A hand unconsciously grabbed the poor cellfone then smacked it on the table.

     “Ugh…” Kagome moaned softly then turned back to sleep…2h later…

      “AAAHHHH !!! Shit shit shit ! I’m late !” yelled Kagome after 3sec her eyes shot open.

      “AAAHHH !!! My cellfone, it’s broken . Who ? Who the hell murdered it ??? And why the hell my hand’s hurt ???” yelled again…” wait a sec…1- my cellfone’s broken, 2-my hand’s hurt,3- the cellfone’s on the table and 4-the table’s near my hand…1 + 2 + 3 + 4 =… SHIT” 

    Mean while…

    Click…click…5:58…click…5:59…click…6:00…

     “I’m bringing sexy back…Them other boys…”

      CRACK !!! A clawed hand slipped out the blanket, squeezed the cellfone ringing on the table, made the poor thing torn to pieces then calmly got back to sleep only to waked back up 2h later…

       “Damn !!! I’m late !!! Why didn’t the cellfone work???” Sesshomaru turned back only to faced a very torn…thing “What the fuck??? Who dared…”he sniffed in, looked down at his left hand…”SHIT” then remain quiet.

 

  As the same time…

         They both looked up to the clock, eyes wide…

        “He gonna kill me !!!” Then both ran to the bathrooms, ran out, got dress, ran down stair, ran to the doors, jumped in the cars and started to drive with such a speed…

 

        “He gonna kill me…he gonna kill me…he gonna…” mumbled Kagome again and again as she got out of her car, running to the building. As she slipped in the elevator…she saw him walking with high speed toward her…or…toward the elevator to be honestly…

 

        Pulling into the parking lot, parking his car, quickly got out of it, that’s when he saw her car “Damn that wench, she’s here” . He ran toward the building’s door and started walking when reached it, made his way to the elevator where he saw her already in it. He saw her smirked and immediately realize what the meaning of that smirk, he ran toward with his demonic speed while she trying to press the button repeatedly to make to door close…and it closed. He could heard her victory laughter and the sound of her high-heel shoes jumped up and down…He frozen, gave the elevator’s door one last glare before turned to the stairs, ran up with his highest speed…He could be late but NOT later than HER…


    They both felt like on the fire, both wanted to make it to Mr.Taisho’s office first. Kagome walked round and round the elevator wishing Sesshomaru to slip on a banana peal while Sesshomaru running as fast as he could and wishing Kagome’d trapped in the elevator.

    Finally, Kagome got out of the elevator with a smirk on her face…but it wasn’t last for 2sec since she saw Sesshomaru at the edge of the stairs. They looked at each other in a few seconds then turn their eyes to the office’s door…then…they ran…slamming the door open at the same time, trying to be the first one to enter. Unfortunately, their legs stuck with each other caused Sesshomaru to landed by his face and Kagome landed on Sesshonaru’s body.

   “Hello, angels” said a sweet voice, sweeter than normal and caused the two, still on the floor, shivered and looked up nervously.

   “Erm…Hello Charlie ???” Kagome laughed nervously as Sesshomaru pushed her aside and got up.

   “Speaking of Charlie, angels. There was a real Charlie who just called and yelled about his order for the food, which should have arrived to him ONE HOUR AGO. Now, could my angels tell me why you’re 2h late? Busy to save the world ???” InuTaisho smiled sweetly.

   “It’s his/her fault” They said in union.

   “What???” InuTaisho asked.


         Flashback

   Kagome just got back from work, like everyday, she shot into her house, entered the bedroom and quickly turned on her computer, signed in Y!M. Immediately received an IM from Sesshomaru. Oh man, how she hates this handsome youkai.

      SexyLord: I see you finally made it huh?

      NaughtyMiko: You managed to get home faster than me just because your damn youkai’s blood.

     SexyLord: Jealous are we?

     NaughtyMiko: Like hell I will.

     SexyLord: Such language babe. And no, you were slower ‘cause your short legs -smirk-.

     NaughtyMiko: Ha! Sure thing you’re blind. Every girl have to envy with my long legs.

     SexyLord: Yah sure sure -yawn-.

     NaughtyMiko: Watever !!!I’m going to have a shower now. See ya later if I’m unlucky then.

     SexyLord: Yeah ! Get lost.

She stood up, made her way to the bathroom, mumbled something like “arrogant dog, hopping the thunder hit his head…”. Stepped in the shower then stepped out 30minutes later soaked from head to toes. Dried her hair with a towel and wrapped another around her body. She got out of the bathroom, into the bedroom then sit back on the chair, facing the screen.

 

     NaughtyMiko: My bad luck –sigh-.

     SexyLord: Back so soon? Naked ?

     NaughtyMiko: Half-naked, wanna see?

     SexyLord: Nah ! It’ll bring nightmare –laugh-.

     NaughtyMiko: Asshole !!!

      SexyLord: Why thanks !!!

      NaughtyMiko: -sigh- even medicine couldn’t work on you.

      SexyLord: Sure. But it’ll work on you, you should try some. I’m sure it’ll help you to minimize you craziness –wink-.

      SexyLord: And I suggest you get dress now,Seeing you half-naked like that, the ghosts will be scare.

      SexyLord: Gonna sleep now, goodbye babe –lagh-.  

            SexyLord have signed out.

“How dare he? That asshole. I hope he never wake up” Kagome yelled at the now empty screen. Stared at it more 3minutes, she signed out then turned off the computer. “If he thought he just can go to sleep after saying to me like that, he was wrong!!!” She smiled evilly as she looked at her cellfone. She then picked it up, dialed Sesshomaru’s number, pressed the button and waited.

“Hello?”. She immediately hung up as she heard Sesshomaru’s sleepily voice. 5 seconds later, she called him then hung up again.

At this, Sesshomaru didn’t leave it. He began to do the same thing…and…they did it ‘till 4 in the morning…

      End Flashback.


“So…that’s the so right reason huh?” InuTaisho smiled again “As the chefs in my famous restaurant, you two called each other all night instead of discussing with the others ‘bout the new menu? How amazing…” at this he narrowed his eyes dangerously caused the two to sweatdrop. “Now get back to work before I decide to add “Kagome and Sesshomaru’s heads soup” into the menu. After work both of you will stay and do the washing today.” He shouted.

“But sir/father!!!” They gasped in union.

“No buts !!! Get out NOW”.


“It’s your fault” Kagome said angrily as they walked to the kitchen.

“No! It’s your” Sesshomaru argued “It’s you who started the calls”.

“I would not if you didn’t make me mad”.

“Not again… can you two just stop fighting a while” InuYasha sighed as he came in.

“NO” They shouted.

Chapter End Notes:

Hehe pls review and tell me if I should countinue.

thanks for reading :x