- Text Size +

Hours later…

“InuTaisho’s office, this is Sango speaking” Sango answered as the phone rang “yes sir…alright sir…you’re welcome and have a nice day”. She hung up then pressed the button to connected to InuTaisho’s phone “Sir, your friend Mr.Takeshi just called and said that he’ll be here with his wife in 1h for lunch and asked if you could come down and join them”.

“Alright when they’re arrive, tell me”.

“Yes sir”.

“Thanks Sango. Oh and Sango?”

“Sir?”.

“Tell the kitchen to prepare the meal”.

“Understood, sir”. Then she pressed the button connected to the restaurant’s office.

“The Western Restaurant, Kagura at your service”.

“It’s Sango, Kagura. Could you please tell the kitchen to prepare a meal for Mr.Taisho and his friend’s family? They’ll be here in 1h”.

“Sure Sango. Anything else?”.

“Nah. Thanks Kagura”. Hung up, she turned back to her paper work but it just lasted 3 second since she felt a hand touching her butt. She jumped, immediately turned around to find the damn hand’s owner…then…SMACK SMACK SMACK…

“Hentai! Get away from me you sicko”.

“Hello and I love you too my dear Sango”. Miroku said, waving his hand from the ground.

“What the hell you’re doing here anyway?”.

“Gotta see Mr.Taisho for some undone business my dear. Can you tell him I’m here?” He said as slowly got up.

“The pervert is here to see you sir”. Sango mumbled to the phone.

“Let him in Sango” InuTaisho chuckled over the line then hung up.

“You heard that, get lost” she said annoyingly.

“No need to be so polite my dearest, I know we’re in lov…” he said dreamily but cut in by pens, pencils landing on his head.


“Sesshomaru, Kagome, Mr.Taisho asked you two to prepare a meal for him and his friend’s family. You guys have 1h.” Kagura said with her head stuck in the kitchen’s door.

“Thanks Gura” Kagome smiled politely.

“No prob Kags” She waved her hand and got out.

“Kags???” Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow at her.

“My nickname, problems???”.

“Like a ducks name”. He muttered.

“At least it’s better than you. Sess, it’s sound like Sex” She snapped back.

“Indeed!” He smirked. “I’m bringing sexy back” he sang teasingly as swinging his hips. “Justin and Timbaland made that song for me you know”.

“Weirdo”. Kagome rolled her blue eyes. “Now are you going to work or what?”.

“Ok ok ducky”.


         40minutes later…

“Woo hoo!!! Almost done” Kagome clapped her hands as she looked around the kitchen’s table that full of delicious dishes then happily turned back to the soup on the stove.

“Is that done?” Sesshomaru asked lazily as he checked a cake with a spoon.

“Five more minutes.” She said annoyingly.

“Let me see” Then he walked toward the stove, sniffed in and took a sip of the soup with his spoon, swallowed it then immediately narrowed his amber eyes. Grabbing the salt jar, he added a spoon full of it into the soup.

“What the hell are you doing?” Kagome yelled.

“It was sweet like honey, what did you thinking? Cooking honey soup?” He said calmly.

“Give me that!” She snatched the spoon from his hand and tasted the soup. “Eww!!! Too salty” Then she grabbed the sugar jar and added a full spoon in the soup.

“That’s disgusting, it need salt”. Ha added more salt.
   “NO! Sugar !” More sugar.

“I said salt” oh no, poor the soup.

“Sugar”

“Salt”

“Su”

“Sa”

“Su”

“Sa”

………


      Meanwhile…

“Hello my dear friends.” InuTaisho greeted warmly “How was the flight?”.

“It’s fine. We’ve just arrived 1h30’ ago. You’re the first one I wanted to see here old friend.” Takeshi smiled as he and InuTaisho shook hands.

“Haha glad to hear. Let us come in friends” InuTaisho laughed and lead the way. As they stepped in a private room:

“Good afternoon sirs and m’am. My name is Shippo and I’ll be your waiter to day”. A red-headed male fox youkai bowed.

“Bring us some champagne while we’re waiting for my son and Kagome’s cooking dear Shippo.” InuTaisho ordered kindly.

“One moment sir.” Shippo smiled and quickly went out then came back 2minutes later.


      Back to the kitchen…

“Su”

“Sa”

“Su”

“Sa”

……


      Back to the table…

“So…will you two stay in this Tokyo for a while?” InuTaisho said as he took a sip of champagne.

“Just 1 week old friend.” Takeshi answered.

“So why don’t you and Akina stay in my hotel then everyday we can having meal together down here.”

“Great idea old dog.”

“Deal then old cat.” They laughed “Shippo? Could you tell the hotel to prepare a room right now?” He turned to Shippo.

“Of course sir.” He bowed and left.


“Hey Gura, can I use the phone a moment?” Shippo asked as he stepped in Kagura’s  office.

“Sure man”.

“The Western hotel, Kanna speaking” Kagura’s sister monotone voice answered over the line.

“Hey Kanna, it’s Shippo. Could you tell InuYasha and Kikyo prepare a room for Mr.Taisho’s friends?”

“Of course”.

“Thanks Kanna”.

“It’s my job” She said coldly and hung up.

“Wao it’s cold.” Shippo turned to Kagura.

“Sometime I wondered if she’s my sister” She shrugged.

“I’ve to get back now. Thanks for the phone Gura”. He yelled as running toward the room.


      The kitchen…again…

After 30 minutes full of the sound “Su…Sa…Su…S…S…S…”, the kitchen floor was now lying 12 jars of salt, 15 bags of sugar and they’re… empty. Standing in front of the stove was two figures…one male & one female, one youkai & one human, one with sliver hair & one with black, one with amber eyes & one with blue…and those eyes were staring at the…erm…once called soup…

“Have some ideas what this is?” Sesshomaru finally managed to speak.

“Uhm…shit?” Kagome answered quietly.

“See? It’s your fault.” Sesshomaru sighed.

“What???” She glared at him “It’s yours! You’re the one who added the salt”.

“Because it was too sweet stupid girl” He snapped.

“No it was not you! crazy dog!” She yelled as grabbed a spoon and throw at him. He dodged then threw a…KNIFE back.

“You nearly killed me!” Kagome gasped.

“You can not die. The underworld imps don’t even want to involve with someone like you.” He said coldly as he threw more knifes.

“Bastard” She yelled and threw things back.

Knifes, spoons, chopsticks, cans… landed everywhere, included…the foods on the table, hit them, made them fell down and…unknowingly for to two fighters. It just continued until…Sesshomaru grabbed a big pan and threw it, Kagome managed to dodged but…

“What? Never seen someone dodged a pan before?” Kagome asked as she saw the horrible look on Sesshomaru’s face. “Hey are you ok Sess?” She waving a hand in front his face.

“…behind…you” is all he finally spoke, still stared at behind Kagome.

Kagome slowly turned back and then got the look (O.o) on her face. The pan Sesshomaru just threw hit the water pipe, and now…water exploded from it, soaked everywhere, everything. The two just stood there, unmoveable …until…

“WHAT IS THIS???”.


    Flashback

Shippo just returned to the room, as he stepped in:

“Do you know why our meal is late?” InuTaisho asked as he tapped his finger on the table impatiently.

“I’ll go and check sir”. Shippo walked out and turned back 1 minute later. “The kitchen’s door was locked sir. I was knocking but nobody answered.” He said as he stepped in.

At this, InuTaisho narrowed his eyes and stood up “I’ll go and check”. Then he made his way to the kitchen, as he reached the door, it still locked and he heard something exploded inside. He broke the door easily with his clawed hand…what he saw made him frozen…

    End flashback.


Kagome and Sesshomaru jumped and turned to the voice’s owner…their heart immediately stopped…A InuTaisho with a very very angry face…

“Uhm…hell???” Kagome answered nervously.

“HELL IS BETTER” InuTaisho shouted “WHAT THE HELL YOU TWO DID TO MY KITCHEN AND WHERE IS THE MEAL?”.

Sesshomaru slowly pointed his finger at the…once called meal “She did it father”.

“No, it was you, you jerk” Kagome yelled.

“ENOUGH” InuTaisho shouted at the two. “Clean this hell immediately then wait for me at my office, both of you” He narrowed his eyes “And when I return, I want my office still be an office”. Then he walked out angrily, toward Kagura’s office:

“Call the nearest restaurant and order a meal immediately”.

“Yes sir” Kagura quickly answer, surprisingly at his angry face.

“That two kids are in big problem now” She sighed to herself when InuTaisho was out of sight.

Chapter End Notes:

Muhahahaha how is it?

Review review for me, muhahaha .

Thanks for reading and reviewing