- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I do not own InuYasha !!!

I do not own InuYasha nor the songs 'My immortal' and 'Lala' !

Please just admit that you love me

Chap 1-Who is she??

New York Airport, 5pm…

“…I’ve just arrived…yes with Sango of course… Yes, I’ll be there on time…bye Yasha, see you later.” Hung up, Kagome turned to Sango “C’on Sango, Yasha’s birthday party will start at 8 o’clock.” Then she grabbed Sango’s , her personal assistant arm and ran toward the black limo, with a bunch of her bodyguard followed.

“To the mansion Takeshi, we need Kagura to help us ready for the party.” Sango said with a bit excited. Kagura was the best makeup artist, with her help, she’ll be perfect to meet her longtime friend, yah and also her crush, Miroku, he’ll be there as the personal assistant of InuYasha’s half-brother, what was his name again? Ah…Sesshomaru Taisho…


Sesshomaru Taisho stood shirtless next to his guestroom’s window, looking from the outside, thinking about his life…but…there’s nothing to think about right? He was Sesshomaru Taisho, the richest man, the most feared youkai walking on earth with a god-liked face and body…so what else to think about? Sighing, he turned to the very naked woman lying on the bed, a famous super model no less.

“Dress, we’re going to InuYasha’s birthday party.” He said coldly. Why have to be warm with whores that stick around his feet waiting for a good fuck and a little money? Well, his life seem to be boring…but…maybe not after tonight…


The party was hold at one of InuYasha’s mansions, this one was on the coast. The ball room was now full of people: youkai, human, hanyou…all were famous like the host himself. InuYasha Taisho, his father used to own the biggest company in the world, but he was dead so now it was Sesshomaru’s. InuYasha could had half of it if he want but he didn’t feel like being a business man, he liked something more…action…so now he was, a famous actor. Although it was stressful but InuYasha loved his life with all those cameras, fans around…and he loved his fiance, Kikyo, who shared his job.

“I wonder where Kagome and Sango is.” InuYasha said, looking around.

“Silly, Yasha. Kags just arrived from Las Vegas so give her some times. And you know Kagura well, she won’t let Kags and San leave when she’s not make sure they perfect yet.” Kikyo said as she took the glass of wine from InuYasha’s hand and took a sip herself.

“Oh my goddess, speaking of angels” Miroku grinned and pointed at the door. They all turned around only to found two breath-taking women walking toward them with smiles on their faces.


Sesshomaru in his Armani black tux stood in the corner of the large room, glass of wine in his hand, talking boringly to some of his father’s old friends while that bitch of his date glaring around, dared any woman to come near him. What a truly bitch, did she think she was his girlfriend or something?

He looked at the spot where his half-brother and his friends standing. What a bastard, if he agreed to take after their father’s business then Sesshomaru would not be as busy as he was now. But anyway that was the hanyou’s dream so he let him be, they might not get along well but that wasn’t mean they hated each other, if they did so, Sesshomaru wouldn’t waste his time standing here. He watched as InuYasha scanning around, probably looking for someone, then his personal assistant pointed at the door’s direction, made the gang turned and gasped.

Hmn what’s so excited?’ He thought as calmly turned his head to the said direction. What he saw made him bit back a gasp. Two women stepped in but his eyes were just focus on one, the one in a tube-top-blue-dress that hugged her curves perfectly. It showed her a bit of her breast but didn’t make her like a whore and it stopped gracefully right above her knees showing her thin, long legs. She was tall, but even taller with her sliver high heels, yes, he loved that color. Her hair was held high into a bun giving a perfect view of her beautiful face, ‘raven hair’ he noticed. But what catch his attention was her eyes ‘she look like Japanese…but those eyes…blue…shinny as the sky but deep like the sea…’ As she walked to InuYasha, he turned his attention back to the conversation ‘just another woman, nothing more’


As Kagome walked through the door, she could feel eyes on her but she just ignored them, being the top singer, she was used to this. She looked around to find InuYasha and saw him standing with Kikyo, Miroku and Shippo, they all were her best friends. She used to date InuYasha though, they were happy back then but after InuYasha finished a film with Kikyo, they broke-up, but they’re still friends now. Kagome had move on but she never stop loving InuYasha…every men she dated, despite how much they hurted her, like Houjo, she never stop loving them.

“Happy B-day Yasha.” She hugged him and gave him her gift then hugged Kikyo, Miroku and Shippo while Sango said happy birthday to InuYasha.

“Thanks. You two look stunning.” InuYasha said as he placed the gifts on the table.

“Yea Kagura and her job.” Kagome said, waving her hand.

“Nah. It’s your nature beauty, right my dearest Sango?” Miroku winked at Sango made her blush.

“I’m so sorry about Houjo Kags.” Kikyo smiled sadly and hugged Kagome.

“No you don’t have to. I’m over it.” No she didn’t “Magazines just make it sound worst.” No they didn’t, they made it less worst. Houjo, her super model ex-boyfriend just cheated on her with some prostitues and was catch by paparazzies.

“Keh if I see that bastard I’ll beat the shit out of him.”

“InuYasha! Language !”

“Feh, whatever Kikyo! Anyway Kags, just forget it, have fun tonight alright?”

“Yeah, thank you guys. You don’t know how much it mean to me.” Kagome smiled sadly.

“Geezz that’s touchy Kags. Let me show you the power of a MC.” Shippo said and quickly ran to the stage. How she loved that fox demon. He was a famous MC and god, he so damn funny. Even if your father just dead, go to him and he’ll make you laugh the hell out.

“…and then Houjo said ‘move move, you’re step on my oxygen pipe’.” The room exploded with laughter. Shippo was doing a great job, he was entertaining the party and also made Kagome feel good by made fun of Houjo.

“Alright too much laughter we had everyone, let move on with something else. Ladies and gentlemens, welcome to our idol, Kagome Higurashi.” Shippo yelled playfully and pointed his hand at Kagome.

“What? But I didn’t prepare anything.” She gasped.

“InuYasha had the band here, just sing anything you like.” Kikyo grinned.

“But, but, but…”

“Good luck Kags.” Sango smirked as she pushed Kagome up to the stage.


Sesshomaru smirked as the fox demon made fun of some supper model named Houjo or something like that. ‘That fox indeed has the talent’ he thought amusingly. As Shippo yelled Kagome’s name and pointed at her, Sesshomaru turned his head calmly to see Sango pushed Kagome to the stage. ‘Kagome Higurashi? So she’s indeed Japanese. Let see what that woman can do.’ He thought as Kagome took the mike nervously.


She was smiled nervously at the crowd, she didn’t prepare anything. Took the mike, she sighed and spoke into it: “Shippo, you’ll pay for this and Yasha, you own me one.” She glared at the two who were making an innocent look, then she turned to the band, asked if they could play her songs and turned back to the mike.

“Ok everyone, I didn’t know that fox would trick me like this so I didn’t prepare anything. Anyway I’ll give InuYasha his extra gift now. This song called My Immortal, I wrote this 3 weeks ago after the man in Shippo’s jokes broke my heart.” She smiled weakly at her friends then the music started to play…

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave I wish that you would just leave
Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

Sesshomaru had no idea that someone could have such a beautiful voice, he was like being suck into that voice. Walked gracefully toward Miroku, he asked in a low voice that just Miroku and himself could hear.

“Who is she?”

“Who? You mean Kagome?” Received a nod from his boss, Miroku continued “You never watch TV right? She’s the hottest singer nowadays. The guy named Houjo that Shippo just made fun of was her super model ex-boyfriend, he cheated on her with some lowly prostitues.” He said shaking his head. “Wait a minute, you aren’t planning to make her one of your conquest aren’t you?”

“It’s none of your business”.

“If you are, I suggest you shouldn’t. Kagome’s not like these women and you’re better not play with her heart, she had enough of men to blame for her sadness.” Miroku said seriously.

“Hmn” was all Sesshomaru’s answered.

You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

Kagome could feel the sting in her eyes but she refused to cry, she had enough of that, she would be strong.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me.

The room exploded with the sound of hands clapping and someone screaming her name, it always make her happy.

“Sorry for the bad mood. I think we should cheer up for Yasha’s birthday, next song called La La, let’s rock everyone.” She grinned happily as the music played and everyone started to dance.

You can dress me up in diamonds
You can dress me up in dirt
You can throw me like a line-man
I like it better when it hurts

Oh, I have waited here for you
I have waited

As this she began to swing her head and hips, freeing her hair from the bun. She smiled happily as she saw InuYasha and Miroku lead Kikyo and Sango to the dance floor.

You make me wanna lala
In the kitchen on the floor
I'll be your french maid
When I'll meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the milk up I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna scream.

She took the mike, stepped down of the stage, dancing seductively all her way to the middle of the dance floor where her friends were dancing.

You can meet me on an airplane
Or in the back of the bus
You can throw me like a boom-a-rang
I'll come back and beat you up

Oh, I have waited here for you
Dont keep me waiting

Shippo shoved her up so she was now on the table, dancing, singing.

You make me wanna lala
In the kitchen on the floor
I'll be your french maid
When I'll meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the milk up I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna lala
In the kitchen on the floor

I'll be your french maid
When I'll meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the milk up I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna scream

Sesshomaru could feel all the lustful eyes on her and he didn’t know why it made him growled lowly, bit back the need to rip out all those eyes. But why he could blame them when he found himself aroused?

I feel safe with you
I can be myself tonight
It's alright, with you
Cause you hold my secrets tight
You do, You do

You make me wanna lala lala...
You make me wanna lala lala...

You make me wanna lala
In the kitchen on the floor
I'll be your french maid
When I'll meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the milk up I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna lala
In the kitchen on the floor
I'll be your french maid
When I'll meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the milk up I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna scream

You make me wanna lala...

Screaming, clapping sounds brush out of the room.

“Thank you!” she said as Shippo helped her climbed of the table.

“See? You rock this place.” He grinned.

“You still own me one Shippo.” She glared at him playfully. The music began to play a slow melody and couples started to dance gently.


“Whoa Kags, that girl look cool.” Shippo grinned and pointed at a girl with white hair, black eyes and dressed all in white. From the look she could tell that girl was youkai but she didn’t sense any youki from her.

“That, Shippo, is Kanna, Kagura’s sister, a fashion designer. I highly doubt that you could even make her talk.” Kagome said, looking at Kanna.

“Gzzee, you’ll see the power of a fox MC.” With that, he ran toward Kanna.

Alone, Kagome leaned against the wall, watching Shippo tried to talk to Kanna. She smirked when Kanna ignored him but Shippo didn’t give it up. Then Kagome nearly fell down when Kanna suddenly took Shippo’s hand and let him lead her to the dance floor. ‘Oh my god, the first time in history.’ She thought as Shippo winked at her in victory. Kagome just about to took a drink when she felt two strong arms spun her around and leaded her follow the music. She looked up, ready to teach this person a lesson about manner but what she saw stopped her. Amber eyes that shinny like the sun but cold as the ice, she felt herself swimming in those pools. This man, or youkai was extremely handsome with two dark purple streaks on each cheeks, a dark blue crescent moon on his forehead, long sliver hair that pulled into a low ponytail.

“You didn’t ask” She finally managed to speak. He just raised an eyebrow at her so she continued “You didn’t ask me to dance with you.”

“This Sesshomaru does not need permission.” He responded coldly.

“So you’re Yasha’s older brother.”

“Half-brother.”

Didn’t know what to say anymore so she just let him lead her with the melody. She had heard about this man, a lot. He was said to be a cold-hearted bastard who almost own this world and was famous with his woman conquest by dating beautiful and famous women then dumped them within a month or two.

“Are you Japanese or not?” He asked as studied her eyes.

“Half. My father is American.”

“That’s explain your eyes but your last name is Japanese.”

“It’s my mother’s last name.”

As they moved, Kagome could see the women’s hateful and disgusted eyes on her, it made her feel uncomfortable. Did they think she was his whore or something? She needed to get out of this.

“Mr.Taisho, I’m sorry but I have to speak with my assistant now.” She excused.

“You want to go? Women could kill to have your position right now.” He didn’t let go of her. Kagome just about to say something but came a voice cut her of.

“Excuse me but can I have my date back?” The voice belong to a beautiful super model that Kagome couldn’t remember the name. Kagome really wanted to get out but Sesshomaru just tightened his arms around her so she let her miko power burned his hands a bit. To her expectation, Sesshomaru hands slowly let go and she immediately took a step back.

“I see that you had company. Thanks for the dance.” She said with a slight bow then walked toward where her friends standing.

A miko? What a surprise.’ Sesshomaru thought as he watched her walk away. He turned to the model, said coldly: “Woman”.

“Yes my lord?” She smiled seductively.

“Get out of my sight.” Then he turned and walked, leaving the woman stood shockingly.


Kagome stood outside the mansion, looked out the beach, waiting for her limo to arrive while Sango stood not far from her chatting with Miroku. Suddenly three men dressed in black stepped in front of her and bowed.

“Ms.Higurashi, our lord is waiting.” One of them said.

“Your lord?” She asked confusingly but they didn’t answered and just dragged her toward a sliver limo. One of them opened the door and pushed her in. She looked up only to see the sliver hair youkai sat calmly with his cigarette in one hand.

“Mr.Taisho? What’s the meaning of this?” She narrowed her eyes.

“You are going to my mansion.” He answered without looking at her.

“Excuse me?”

“You are going with me now. You had my interest.” He slowly turned to look at her.

Kagome was totally shock. ‘Who the hell he think he is?’ she let out a small laughter then became serious when she spoke “Look Mr.SesshomaruTaisho, I know this world is in your palm…but I’m not.” With that she slipped out the limo.

“Hmn, interesting” Sesshomaru smirked to himself then took out his cellphone and dialed the number…”Jaken, send the information about Kagome Higurashi and her schedule to me”.

Chapter End Notes:

So how do u think? Plz tell me if I should continue or not.

Thanks for reading.