[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: A trek to the north leads to an encounter with an unusual youkai, followed by an interesting night at the inn.  It is also something of a sequel to What To Do With An Amnestic Hanyou.
Rated: X
Categories: Humor, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Adult, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Adult > Yaoi, Romance > Miroku/ Sango, Romance > Other Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Miroku, Sango, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: Time For A Quickie?, A Gift for You, For Adults Only
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15448 Read: 6564
Published: 21 Aug 2008 Updated: 21 Aug 2008
Story Notes:

Each chapter is an independent oneshot.
1: Inu/Kag 2: Mir/San 3: Inu/Kag/Sess

Warnings: Lemons and Language

1. There Was A No-Eared, One-Horned WHAT? by doggieearlover [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6386 words)
A trek to the north leads to an encounter with an unusual youkai, followed by an interesting night at the inn.

Written for bluezinthos since she caught the kiriban for my 5,000th pageview at deviantART.

Prompt from bluezinthos: hmmm...regular trek in bad weather (freezing rain, etc), big ugly comes to play (something with a shard from naraku sort of like a one horned one eyed flying purple people eater). nasty fight...within hearing range of sesshy! ummm...inu/kag limey lemon please!

2. Things Father Never Told Me… by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (5140 words)
Well, if you've read There Was A No-Eared, One-Horned What?, you know that was only part of the story. If you were wondering what was going in that room across the hall, here's your answer. This oneshot was actually written in response to a Lemon challenge at LiveJournal, and is meant to accompany it.

Warnings: Limes and Lemon

3. Three's Company by doggieearlover [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3922 words)
InuYasha took Kagome as his mate without first asking his brother's permission as the head of the family. Sesshomaru must punish them for not following proper protocol. Takes place immediately after "There Was A One-Horned, No-Eared What?" (InuYasha/Kagome/Sesshomaru)

WARNINGS: M/M/F, M/F/M, Inucest, Lemon

Inspired by fanart by Jojo-kun (velvetarms): Double Trouble