- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Requirement: 500 words or less and much contain the phrase "Are you sure" in the first paragraph.

I do not own any of the characters from InuYasha. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I just enjoy making them play with each other.


Make It Quick

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes, they're gone," Shippou responded, placing his warm hands in the spot she had asked him to. Kaede wiggled her toes as he started to apply his gentle torture.

"Better be quick, just in case.... That's it, just keep rubbing. Oh my, that feels so good. Please, please do not stop."

"Like this?" the kitsune asked as he continued to stroke where she had requested.

"Yes, please, right there. I cannot believe how wonderful that feels. Are you certain that you have not performed this task for anyone else?"

"No, Kaede. I've only done this for you. The others don't know. Should I tell them?"

"Shippou, why don't we keep this as our little secret? You just keep rubbing... ahhhh... right there. You really have talented fingers, young one."

Kaede's foot started to twitch as the kit unrelenting rubbed at that special spot. Why had she sacrificed? Why had she not thought of this before? She lay back and relaxed, her foot almost catching the little fox when she kicked in reflex.

"Ahhhhh, Shippou..." She gently pulled her foot from his grasp. "I don't think I can take much more."

"The other one, then?" he asked.

"Yes, please."

Shippou scooted over and pulled her other foot into his lap. Removing her tabi sock, he deftly started to massage with his skilled fingers.

Kaede just smiled and sighed. She would enjoy it while she could.