- Text Size +
Kagashe’s Nightmare

Chapter 1

Future?

One new moon night, Inuyasha and Kagome were in a cabin, and Kagome was getting ready for battle, because Naraku had returned. “When is this night going to end?” Inuyasha said, impatiently. “It will end when it ends, now please be patient,” Kagome said. “Err, patient is it,” Inuyasha said getting up off the floor. “Sit boy!” Kagome said. “Hey!” Inuyasha said, after he got away from the ground. But as he was getting up, another crash was heard, and a young ten year old girl, with black short hair, and black eyes dropped from a rafter from under the roof, and got off the floor. “Nice to see you too,” the young girl said. “Who are you?” Kagome asked. “Don’t you have a battle to win?” the girl asked. “Yeah, you’re right,” Kagome said. The young girl was dressed in red, and had a bow, arrows, a sword, and a blue subjection necklace on. Kagome left, and the girl sat down, next to Inuyasha. “Why don’t you go help?” Inuyasha asked. “I’d be less then no help tonight,” the girl said. Upon noticing that the girl was staring at him, he asked, “Why are you staring at me?” “Huh… oh… no reason… I… uh… like your kimono,” the girl said, caught off guard. All of a sudden a claw came through the cabin destroying it, and at the same time, the sun rose. Kagome, who was flying on top of Shippo’s bird, yelled, “Inuyasha?” When the dust settled, after Naraku attacked, it revealed that the girl now had silver hair, brown eyes and dog-like ears, and had Naraku’s claw in her grasp, and Inuyasha was standing right behind her. Kagome blinked, and said, “Hey is it just me, or do those two look alike?” Shippo said, “I think I see a similarity.”
Meanwhile, Naraku was trying to attack the girl who had his claw, but she was not letting go. “Why are you so stubborn? This isn’t your fight,” Naraku said. “Oh, shut-up, imposter” the girl said, pulling out her sword and transforming it; at that Inuyasha stepped back. “That sword looks exactly like mine,” Inuyasha said. The girl then let go of the claw, and the puppet and the girl began to circle each other like vultures, and then stopped. The girl held up the sword and yelled, “Wind Scar!” The Wind Scar came out, and once the imposter was killed, she put up the sword.
Meanwhile miles away, Sesshomaru, Rin Jaken and Ah-Un, were on a cliff, when Sesshomaru looked west. Sesshomaru sensed the battle, and asked, “Did he give his sword to someone else?” Rin asked, “Are we going?” Sesshomaru ignored her and started walking west. Rin and Jaken followed Sesshomaru.
A few miles away from where the dead imposter was, a giant demon started was walking through a town, stepping on as many people as he could. Inuyasha and his friends could hear the screams of people, Inuyasha headed in the direction of the demon, but the mystery girl got in his path. “You want to fight him you’ll have to go through me,” the girl said. “Move!” Inuyasha said. “No, if you leave then we’re all dead. I’m not letting it happen again.” the girl said. Everyone blinked. “I’m from the future,” the girl continued. Inuyasha walked over to Kagome and sat down. Shippo who was in his normal form, looked at the girl and then Inuyasha, and said, “She’s just as stubborn as you are.” At this time Inuyasha got on his feet. Thud! Inuyasha’s fist collided with Shippo’s head. “Inuyasha…” Kagome started to use the “sit” command when the girl interrupted her. “Do me a favor and flatten him after I leave,” the girl said. “Oh, sure,” Kagome said. “Hmmm, well, they’re finally here,” the girl said. At this point Sesshomaru and his comrades arrived. “What is going on little brother?” Sesshomaru asked. “You, what do you want?” Inuyasha fumed. “Everyone, quiet! Now that everyone is here more or less, I must say I am the bearer of bad news,” the girl said. Everyone blinked, and the girl stood up, and looked away from Sesshomaru. “Each of you will enter a battle, but most of you will die,” the girl said. When the girl said this, everyone asked if they were the one that was to die. Then she said, “All except for Kagome. As a result of Sesshomaru’s death, I was able to unleash the Wind Scar. Sesshomaru, was like a mentor to me. I was the last strongest demon left, and the only other person left alive was Kagome. Naraku got killed by the creation, Kanincha, which caused the death of most of you.” The girl said. “So were you there the day Inuyasha…” Shippo started. “Inuyasha left two days before I was born, but I don’t know why; I was never told,” the girl said, “Most likely killed in battle.” The girl pulled an envelope out of her pocket, and said, “Shippo this will explain most everything else, but don’t read it to anyone, got it. Well at least not for another ten years. Kanincha will appear two years after I am born, which will be in ten years, and hopefully I will have the power to be able to help,” the girl said, handing Shippo the envelope. “See that’s exactly why I don’t want you to go into battle without me,” Kagome yelled at Inuyasha. “Oh yeah! Well why do you always get hurt?” Inuyasha yelled right back as he got up. “Uh, I gotta go,” the girl said and frantically pushed a button on her watch; she then vanished before everyone. Kagome said, “Inuyasha, Sit boy!” Crash! Inuyasha fell down to the ground face first.
Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha characters, with the exception of Kagashe.  I do not own the idea of the story.  These belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Akira Toriyama.  Please Read and Review.