- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please don't confuse Narasco with Nabisco, they are not the same.
Chapter 10

The Legend of Sounga Jr.

Four days after Ciro realized the truth, Hachi, who was in his transformed worm state, was heading at a fast rate, away from Ciro and Sounga Jr., when he came upon Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kirara, Lady Kaede, Kagashe, and Myoga. When Hachi saw them he stopped and said, “Hurry and get on if you want to live.” Miroku said, “Hachi, what’s wrong?” “It’s a long story, but if you people don’t get on you won’t live to hear it,” Hachi said. Everyone got on and Hachi sped off. “Now what’s this all about?” Miroku asked. “Inuyasha, do you remember Sounga?” Hachi asked. “Humph! How could I not?” Inuyasha steamed. “Well apparently Naraku or someone made a dagger out of the same sword long ago,” Hachi said. Everyone said, “What!?” “This dagger has an even more powerful technique than the dragon twister; it is called the dragon twist,” Hachi finished.
Meanwhile, Sesshomaru was standing on the edge of a cliff, when the Tensaiga started to shake; he grabbed the Tensaiga to stop it from shaking, and looked to the east. “It can’t be,” Sesshomaru said. Sesshomaru turned to Jaken. “Jaken, let’s go.” Sesshomaru said. Rin, Ah-Un, and Jaken followed Sesshomaru. Ciro, who was miles away, had used the dragon twist on a large amount of soldiers coming back from war. At Totosai’s hut, a white ghostly figure, Saya floated in; Totosai asked, “Saya, do you have any idea as to what has happened?” “Yes, but I never expected Sounga Jr. to appear again,” Saya said, “The last time was 200 years ago it gave Narasco the demon with three horns the power to send the power of the wind tunnel through time to Naraku.” “Yes, you’re right, and even with the Tensaiga and the Tetsaiga combined, Sounga Jr. may not be defeated,” Totosai said, “The very reason why it was sealed to start with.”
Meanwhile, Hachi had finally slowed down, because the dragon twist subsided. “It would be best if we all went to Totosai’s,” Miroku said. “Yes, you’re right, besides we all need somewhere to stay,” Kagome said. “Well, what do you say Hachi?” Miroku asked. “You’re going to do it anyway,” Hachi said, “So I’ll go with you.” Miroku looked at his hand that had had the wind tunnel in it. Sango who was right behind him asked, “What’s wrong Miroku?” “I just don’t feel right without it. It’s strange too that the wind tunnel would disappear after Kanincha was sucked into Ciro,” Miroku said. “That’s probably because Kanincha was Naraku’s heart, and the heart is destroyed once Kanincha entered Ciro.” Kagashe said who was sitting beside Kaede. Myoga said, “Miroku, you should also know that this dagger, the Sounga Jr., as it is called is responsible for the wind tunnel to begin with.” “How is that possible?” Sango asked. “It was Sounga Jr. that sent Naraku the power to create the wind tunnel,” Myoga said.
An hour later, Inuyasha’s team arrived at Totosai’s hut, and Hachi sped off to find a village for Kaede and the villagers. Once Hachi left, everyone headed inside the hut. “Saya, it's you,” Myoga said. Saya said, “Little Myoga?! Huh!?” Saya had a questioning look on his face. Kagashe noticing the “look” said, “Saya, I’m Kagashe, and I’m from the future.” “Well that would explain why there are two Tetsaiga’s,” Saya said. Totosai said, “We might just have a chance, if she can produce the backlash wave, that is. I take it you are Inuyasha’s daughter. There are too many coincidences for you not to be.” “So where did Sounga Jr. come from, anyway?” Kagome asked. Totosai and Saya looked at each other and Totosai said, “No one knows, but it was sealed after an evil demon named Narasco captured it and used it for evil. Of course once the great dog demon separated them, it was glazed with evil, so he sealed it using the Sounga, inside a rock, under the five lakes.” “Then the rock must have slipped or something over time and Naraku must have picked it up,” Saya said. Myoga said, “And with the Sounga defeated in the Netherworld, the seal would be broken of course.”
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: Inuyasha and charactors belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  The idea behind the story belongs to Akira Toriyama.  Kagashe, Kanincha, Sounga Jr, and Ciro I created.