- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it sounds alot like the third movie but go along with it.  Please read and review.
Chapter 11

Sounga Jr’s Destruction

An hour after Inuyasha’s team arrived at Totosai’s hut, Sesshomaru, Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Un also came upon the hut. Myoga was sitting in a corner, when he noticed the Tetsaigas shaking. Inuyasha and Kagashe grabbed the handles, to stop them from shaking, and Inuyasha turned around. “It had to be you,” Inuyasha said, getting up. Inuyasha looked at Sesshomaru’s hand, and noticed Sesshomaru was holding a broken bow. “You had better not have killed Kikyo,” Inuyasha yelled, preparing to unsheave Tetsaiga. “Silence, it was found,” Sesshomaru said, dropping the bow at Inuyasha’s feet.
“Now Totosai, tell me what is Sounga doing back here?” Sesshomaru asked. Totosai hid behind Inuyasha, and said, “It isn’t Sounga; it’s his son, a dagger copy, which was sealed, after you, Sesshomaru, was born.” Saya said, “Now that the original Sounga has been defeated, and Sounga Jr. has fallen into evil hands, the only way to defeat it is to combine the Tetsaigas, the Tensaiga, and Kagome’s arrow.” “Yes, and for future reference the stronger the demon or human, the stronger Sounga Jr. will be,” Myoga said.
After this statement was made, Sesshomaru, Jaken, Rin, and Ah-Un left. Shippo, looked at them, and said, once they were out of earshot, “It seems to me he’s worried about something.” “What makes you say that?” Inuyasha asked. Shippo replied, “Just a feeling.”
Three days later, Ciro was ready for everyone, who was going to be in the battle; everyone had been chasing after Ciro during that time, but nobody had caught up with him, yet. Sesshomaru’s, Inuyasha’s, and Kouga’s teams were steps away from a castle, where Ciro was waiting among some large boulders. All of a sudden, some red soldiers popped up from the ground, and attacked. In the West side, Sesshomaru said, “Rin, Jaken take Ah-Un to the cave behind you.” “Yes, my lord. Good luck!” Rin said. Rin and Jaken went inside the cave, and Sesshomaru destroyed the soldiers, and then headed into the castle. Inuyasha’s team were destroying soldier after soldier at the east wall, while Kouga’s team were doing the same at the North wall. Miroku said, “Inuyasha, Kagome, Kagashe get going we’ll take care of the rest.” Kagome said, “You heard him, let’s go!” The three of them headed up the steps, and found Ciro.
Meanwhile Sesshomaru had found Ciro, and Ciro said, “So you have finally realized what I am capable of.” Ciro chuckled evilly. “But I really must thank you, your mistake of letting me go proved quite helpful to me.” “What!? You let Ciro achieve this?” Inuyasha steamed. Sesshomaru said nothing and Kagome said, “Instead of taking our anger out on each other, put it on Ciro.” “Yes, you’re right,” Kagashe said, pulling out her Tetsaiga.
Meanwhile, the last of the soldiers had been killed, and Kouga’s and the rest of Inuyasha’s team headed to a area near, but not too near the fight, to wait for the battle to be won. The battle seemed to last forever, because of the clashing blows, until Inuyasha and Kagashe were flung into the air. Inuyasha and Kagashe stopped the fall by landing on two rocks. “Inuyasha and Kagashe aimed their Tetsaiga’s and yelled, “Backlash Wave!” As the backlash waves headed towards Ciro, Sesshomaru fired his dragon strike, and Kagome fired a sacred arrow, shattering Sounga Jr. and turning Ciro to ashes, catching them both off-guard.
After the energy attacks subsided, Inuyasha and Kagashe headed to the ground. Sesshomaru left to find Rin and Jaken, and Kousga’s and Inuyasha’s team headed to Kaede’s destroyed village, where all that was left was the tree and the well.
Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Charactors they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not own the idea it belongs to Akira Toriyama.