- Text Size +
Chapter 12

The Meeting of Family

Once everyone left, except Inuyasha’s team, Miroku turned to Sango, and said, “If it’s okay with you, I’d like to join you.” “Sure, if you don’t mind,” Sango said. Just then a young boy with a demon slayer outfit on and a brown ponytail, showed up. “Sister,” the boy named Kohaku said. Sango turned around, and said, “Kohaku!” Kohaku ran into Sango’s arms, and Sango said, “Sorry, I couldn’t get to you sooner. So, when are you leaving?” Sango asked. “Tomorrow, I plan on getting a good night sleep, because the night I go back is a new moon. I know mom said not to, but I need to free my father,” Kagashe said. “Well, Kagashe lets go to my time,” Kagome said. Kagashe nodded, and followed her parents to the well. After getting in, Miroku said, “Sango, after we see Kagashe off, where do you want to go, your village, or Master Mushi?” Kohaku looked at his sister, and Sango said, “I’ll go to your area, if you are asking what I think you are.” “Yes, I am asking you to live with me,” Miroku answered Sango’s questioning face. Sango smiled with a happy teary face.
Meanwhile, in Kagome’s world, Kagome, Kagashe, and Inuyasha were inside the house. “Sorry I’ve been gone so long, but after tomorrow it won’t be like that,” Kagome said. Souta came down from the stairs, with Hitomi, and asked “So, you’re finally back?” Kagashe asked, “Are you Souta?” Souta said, “Yes, are you the Kagashe from the future that Kagome told us about?” “Yes, I am,” Kagashe said. “So you’re my niece?” Souta said. Kagashe nodded her head, and Souta had actually grown up.
Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Characters Rumiko Takahasi owns them.  Also the idea came from Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball Z; I do not own the idea.  I do own Kagashe.