- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kagashe I created along with a few others not mentioned in the first part, but will be in the next two.  Prepare yourself for Kageshe's World.  Please Read and Review.
Chapter 16

The Final Battle

A week after Kanincha was destroyed, Myoga, Inuyasha, Kagashe, Kagome, Saya, and Totosai, were all in Totosai’s hut, to see if he had any ideas as to how to find Ciro. Totosai said, “Well, if you can’t smell him then he isn’t in the area, but I did hear rumors about some creature heading in Kanincha’s wake.” “Which means he’ll come in this direction,” Kagashe said. Myoga got up, and said, “Well, good luck,” and he then took off. “He hasn’t changed,” Inuyasha said. Just then a boom was heard outside, and Kagome, Kagashe, and Inuyasha left the cave.
Upon looking at the creature named Ciro, Kagome said, “Gross.” “Well, well if it isn’t the boogie-man!” Kagashe said. “What is this… thing?” Kagome asked. “Well, Ciro obviously,” Kagashe said. Ciro said, “You must be Kagashe.” “Yes, and you, Ciro, must be looking for Kanincha but can’t find her, because she is dead. Since you can’t find her, you want to kill us, and steal the time machine. Your song and dance is as old as time,” Kagashe said. Ciro asked, simply mystified, “How do you know?” “I shouldn’t have to explain myself to you,”
Kagashe yelled. “Hah! I see you’re bluffing; you have no idea where Kanincha is,” Ciro said. “Oh really, then why is it the towns have more rebuilding then destruction around?” Kagashe asked grinning. “No you couldn’t have killed Kanincha unless you went to the past,” Ciro said. “Which she has,” a voice said. “What was that?” Inuyasha asked. “Sounga Jr.,” Kagashe said. “Well, no wonder it took three swords and an arrow,” Kagome said. Ciro took out his dagger, Sounga Jr.; Kagashe pulled out her bow and an arrow, and struck Ciro in the eye with the arrow. Ciro started to holler, and Kagashe pulled out the Tetsaiga, put the bow and arrow up, and said, “Let’s destroy this creep before he takes the arrow out,” Kagashe said, pulling out the Tetsaiga. Kagome pulled out the bow and an arrow, and Inuyasha pulled out the Tensaiga. After the backlash wave, the dragon strike, and Kagome’s sacred arrow hit Sounga Jr. and Ciro, Ciro and Sounga Jr. were both destroyed, leaving nothing. Once destroyed Kagome said, “Why don’t we go and visit our family in the other world.” Kagashe looked at Inuyasha, who said, “Don’t see why not.” At that, the three of them started heading towards where the village used to be remembering their lost friends and family.

To be continued…
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: Rumiko Takahashi owns Inuyasha and charactors, not me.  Akira Toriyama owns the idea.