- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you all have been reading, but please let me know what you think.  Like I said, the third part was longer than I expected.  Please Read and Review.
Chapter 3

The Cliff

Kagashe knew the scent all too well, it was Kanincha, and she could also catch the scent of a stronger smell, but weaker creature. Inuyasha was not far behind Kagashe, but back at the clearing, Kagome, Shippo, Kirara, Sango, and Miroku were about to follow, when Sesshomaru and Jaken showed up. “Where is Kanincha?” Sesshomaru asked. “There has been a change in timeline, according to Kagashe; Kanincha didn’t appear, but another did,” Shippo said. “So her name is Kagashe?” Jaken asked. “She is Inuyasha’s daughter,” Shippo said. “Thought as much,” Sesshomaru said, “That must be why she left.” “Yes, I guess, but now there has to be another monster that is why Inuyasha and Kagashe took off. Maybe this is Kanincha,” Shippo said. “Hmmm… Interesting,” Sesshomaru smiled. Jaken, kind of freaked out because of Sesshomaru’s smile. Miroku said, “Uh… Sango!?” Sango picked up a giant rock and yelled, “Keep your hands to yourself!” Sango through the rock at Miroku, because he had his hand on her seat, again!
Meanwhile, Kagashe had come to a high cliff she had to climb, in order to get to Kanincha. A few seconds after Kagashe made it halfway to the top, Inuyasha showed up, and quickly started to climb. Kagashe had just about made it to the top, and Inuyasha was halfway, when Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Kirara, Sesshomaru, and Jaken came to the bottom. Kagome yelled, “You two are impossible.” Inuyasha and Kagashe ignored her, and when Kagome saw that, she said, “Sit.” Kagashe had just made it to the top, and she plummeted to the ground, falling right on top of Inuyasha. Kagashe got off him, and said, “Sorry!” Inuyasha got up, and said, “Thanks a lot, Kagome.”
“I knew I should have gone the extra mile to make an extra trip to my world and back,” Kagashe said. “What do you mean?” Kagome asked, sitting down. “There are two worlds, my world and this one; in my world the past has been written, but in yours it is being written, however I can’t change anything in my world that has already happened, but in yours I can, and I really haven’t been to see my world since I left to warn you about Kanincha. My world is actually still in chaos, and will continue to be until I return.” “So in other words, you can’t erase anything. But then why did you come here if you can’t do anything to help?” Kagome asked. “To find a weakness and to give a world freedom from Kanincha’s grip,” Kagashe said. “Kagashe, how did I get killed?” Sesshomaru asked. “It was a battle, even if I had teamed up with you it would be a disaster. You said you would at any length make sure I would survive, and that’s basically the last thing you said to me. I survived thanks to Kagura taking me somewhere safe,” Kagashe said. Kagashe got up and turned towards the wall. “Wait,” Shippo said, “Could you tell us what Kanincha looked like?” “Kanincha looks like a human, but has a set of bright blue eyes that will be a haunt until it is killed,” Kagashe said.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: Inuyasha charactors belong to Rumiko Takahashi, and the idea belongs to Akira Toriyama.  Kanincha, and Kagashe I did create.