- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Now that the virus is gone, I'll be more up to date, but anyway, expect the third part of the Kagashe trilogy to be the most interesting.
Chapter 4

Koga’s Shock

Kagashe started to climb the cliff again and InuYasha shortly followed. “Hey if you two want to find Kanincha then come down,” Kagome said. Neither of them stopped climbing. Sango said, “What next Kagome?” “We follow them using the short-cut, the stairs,” Kagome said, pointing to where the stairs started.
An hour later, Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Kirara came to the top of the cliff and went to where InuYasha and Kagashe would come over. Kagashe and Inuyasha came over the side, and got up. Inuyasha demanded, “How did you get here so fast?” “We used the stairs,” Shippo said. “The stairs?” Inuyasha asked. “What, are you deaf, we used the stairs, now sit!” Kagome said. Crash! Crash! Inuyasha and Kagashe fell to the ground face first. “Yep, definitely his daughter,” Shippo said. “Tell me does Kagome always do this to you in the future?” Inuyasha asked Kagashe. “This is small compared to the usual amount,” Kagashe said, as they got up off the ground. “We need to find Kanincha if we’re going to defeat him,” Kagome said. “Kanincha is ahead and don’t try to stop me,” Kagashe said, taking off. Inuyasha blinked and ran in Kagashe’s direction. “Oh, her father’s stubbornness she needs no more of,” Kagome said, steaming. Shippo said, “That’s for sure”
In another area, Koga also picked up Naraku’s scent, and he, Ginta, and Hakkaku, started to follow Naraku’s scent. Naraku on the other hand, was leading everyone to his incarnation deep within the mountains. At that moment, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kirara, Jaken, and Sesshomaru, were all trying to catch up with Kagashe and Inuyasha. Koga and his team had caught up with Inuyasha and Koga said, “Hey, mutt-face, what are you doing here?” “Look you mangy wolf, I don’t know where you came from, but Naraku is the least of our problems” Inuyasha yelled. “How can you be so sure?” Koga yelled back. “My daughter from the future told me and my friends, ten years ago,” Inuyasha said. “So what’s her name?” Koga asked. “Her name is Kagashe,” Inuyasha steamed. “What, and I suppose Kagome is the mother!?” Koga yelled. “Yes, now shut-up,” Inuyasha yelled.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Rumiko Takahashi's Inuyasha charactors, nor do I own the idea of Akira Toriyama's Future Trunks.  However, I do own Kagashe.