- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know its a little early, but its going to be crazy next week.  Please Read and Review.
Chapter 5

Naraku’s Death

Inuyasha, Kouga, Ginta, and Hakakaku had finally caught up with Kagashe. “So you finally caught up,” Kagashe said. “Who is this?” Kouga asked. “This is Kagashe,” Inuyasha said.
At that moment, Naraku’s castle, which was in the mountains, came into sight. Inuyasha, Kouga, and Kagashe sped up, leaving Ginta and Hakakaku behind. “Hey, wait for us,” Ginta yelled. Once at the castle, the three of them stopped.
A girl with red hair and bright blue eyes was standing beside Naraku. Naraku said, “Swenli may have been defeated easily, but Kanincha will kill you all.” “So that’s Kanincha?” Inuyasha asked. “Yes, and we may be in over our heads,” Kagashe said.
Just then, Kagome, Kirara, Sango, Shippo, Miroku, Jaken, and Sesshomaru, showed up. Naraku said, “Destroy them all. The red haired girl, named Kanincha said, “Why should I?” Kagome entered and said, “If that’s Kanincha, then Naraku is going to die.” Naraku turned and said, “I won’t die by your hands.” Kagashe said, “Oh, it won’t be by our hands that you are killed.” “What?!” Naraku said, but as he was turning, to face Kanincha, Kanincha beheaded him.
“She beheaded her own ally!” Miroku said. Kanincha turned to the group and said, “I know who most of you are but who are you?” Kagashe stood there in fear, but managed to say, “I’m Kagashe.” Everyone could see how shaky her voice was, but nobody said anything. Kanincha looked at Kagome and said, thinking out-loud, “The girl who can see shards.”
The vines around Kanincha’s arms started growing and then headed in Kagome’s direction. When Inuyasha saw that, he started to chop at the vines; Kagashe shook her head for a moment, and used her claws, yelling, “Iron Stealer. Kagashe ripped off Kanincha’s arm, and yelled, “I don’t know what you are aiming at, but you need to go where Naraku is.”
This time there was no fear whatsoever in Kagashe’s voice, but only anger. Kanincha looked at Kagashe and hit her to the ground. Inuyasha and Kagome yelled, “Kagashe!” Kagashe got off the ground, and pulled out the Tetsaiga, transforming it, and Kanincha rejuvenated her arm. Kanincha said, “Do you really think a sword can defeat me? Don’t make me laugh.” “Shut-up,” Kagashe yelled, “Wind Scar!” Kanincha pulled out a golden sword, and yelled, “Flying Bird!” The sword produced a golden Pteranodon, which swallowed the Wind Scar. The bird then blew up sending sparks everywhere, and Kagome was so busy dodging sparks that she didn’t notice two heading for Inuyasha and Kagashe.
At that moment Kagashe knew what she had to do, and said, “Sit!” Nobody heard her for the noise, but she and Inuyasha crashed to the ground, seconds before the beam would have hit them, but hit rocks instead. Kanincha said, “I will go after the shards.” Kanincha left through the sky, and Sesshomaru got the sparks to die down. Inuyasha and Kagashe got off the ground, and Kagome turned to look at them. “Wh… What happened?” Kagome asked. “What do you mean what happened?” Inuyasha yelled.
Kagashe still had her sword the Tetsaiga in her hand, and put it up. “It was me that said, “Uh it,” Kagashe said. Kagome and Inuyasha blinked, and looked at Kagashe. “Why do you think I said, “Flatten” instead of the word, last time?” “Seems InuYasha had it lucky,” Shippo said. “What I don’t get is why Kanincha is so much stronger in this world, I mean she was powerful, but not this much.” Sesshomaru and Jaken left to find Rin and Ah-Un.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: Kagashe, Kanincha, and Swenli I own.  Inuyasha and Charactors belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  The idea belongs to Akira Toriyama.