- Text Size +
Chapter 6

Kagashe’s Nightmare

Three miles from the mountains, an egg six feet tall cracked, and out stepped a demon. It had a spider-mark, and plates on its back. It looked almost like a human with black curly hair.
Three days later, Kagashe, Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Kirara, and Shippo were at Lady Kaede’s village; Lady Kaede said, “Two days ago some weary travelers passed through claiming to have seen a demon dragon, that was similar to Naraku.” Kagashe said, “What’s going on? I expected a time slip, but this.” “What do you mean?” Kagome asked” “It is said that every time someone uses a time machine the original story changes. But now it’s as if two people are going through time,” Kagashe said, “But as far as I know only one time machine was created.”
All of a sudden, Kouga came rushing through the door. Inuyasha said, “What do you want you mangy wolf? Didn’t we just get rid of you?” “I ran into a green and purple demon that is worse looking than Naraku was. It had worms and snakes coming out of its hair eyes and nose, and it was looking for Kanincha. Oh, and it dropped this; I barely escaped with my life,” Kouga said. Kouga held up a watch, and Kagashe stood up, alarmed, and said, “Uh… Kouga let me see that.” Kouga handed it to her, and Kagashe started fiddling with the buttons on the watch. “It looks like that demon has been here for thirteen years, which may explain the extreme time slip,” Kagashe said, “Which means we are all on a crash course to a disastrous nightmare worse than in my time.” Kouga said, “So why don’t you go back in time to stop whoever…” Kagashe interrupted him there. “I believe this creature comes from the future, not the past, and even if I went to the right time, the world with which the problem actually exists would still be in trouble,” Kagashe said.
“Kagome, do you understand any of this?” Shippo asked. “Yes, it’s like a parallel universe, I guess similar to the three worlds,” Kagome said. Everyone else was trying to make sense out of what Kagashe and Kagome were saying, but couldn’t make sense of any of it.
“Kagashe, what is your world like?” Shippo asked. “The only house is mine, and everyone else that is alive still have either been captured and taken to the building, or are hiding in tunnels underground. The only building belongs to Kanincha, and her guards are there twenty-four-seven. I could probably free the people but then I would have to face Kanincha, and plus it’s a three hour walk from there to my house,” Kagashe said.
“What do you mean, I mean Kanincha seems like she could only withstand the wind scar, but not the backlash wave. How come you haven’t defeated her?” Sango asked. “That’s exactly the problem,” Kagashe said coming over to sit down, “After my uncle died, the wind scar appeared; I was only five then and it took about five years to make the time machine.” “So you haven’t mastered the Tetsaiga entirely yet, have you?” Inuyasha asked. “No, not really,” Kagashe said.
Three miles from the mountains, the disgusting, wormy, snaky, demon said, “Interesting another incarnation; oh, well, Kanincha goes first, then the other one. I will more than double my strength before I kill Kikyo.” He then laughed hysterically, and headed in Kanincha’s direction.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any charactors from Inuyasha, nor do I own the idea from Dragon Ball Z; they belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Akira Toriyama.  I do own Kagashe, Kanincha, and Ciro I do own.