- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The end of this part will have a end similar to a movie, so be prepared.
Chapter 7

Ciro’s Upgrade

Five miles from the slimy monster, Kanincha was heading in the opposite direction than the monster. Kanincha said to herself, “This game is quite interesting. Naraku wanted me to kill Kikyo, which I must do.”
At that moment, at Lady Kaede’s house, Kouga left to go after Kanincha. Ginta and Hakakaku were right behind him, when all of a sudden the earth started to shake, and a very large demon shaped, like an eagle and a lion appeared. The unidentified demon said, “So, you’re the young leader of the wolf-demon tribe; I can tell just by looking at you, who exactly you are.” Koga said, “If you are another incarnation, then you should know that Naraku is dead; why do you come after me.” “I’m not interested in you, and I don’t care about that slime-ball Naraku, all I care about is finding a half-demon!” the demon said.
At that moment Inuyasha came out of the house and yelled, “Get down wolf, or you’re going with that demon!” Koga immediately got down, and Inuyasha used the backlash wave to destroy the demon. Once the demon was destroyed, Koga got up and yelled, “What do you think you’re doing? That incarnation…” “That was no incarnation, it was too weak to be from Naraku,” Kagashe said, coming out of the house.
Sesshomaru at that time, had met up with the slimy creature, “I don’t know who, or what you are, but…” Sesshomaru started. The slimy creature said, “Oh, how un-thoughtful of me. My name is Ciro, and it is because Kagashe and Inuyasha destroyed Kanincha in the future that I am here.” “So he is still alive?” Sesshomaru asked. “I see Kagashe doesn’t know yet” Ciro said. Ciro then made a cloud of miasma and vanished in the direction of Kanincha. Jaken asked, “Are you content on letting him go?” “Are you deaf Jaken? He is from the future, so he is Kagashe’s worry,” Sesshomaru said.
Kanincha and Ciro met three minutes later, and an old man that Kanincha had been torturing saw Ciro, and the man said, “Ciro.” Kanincha turned around and said, “What is that smelly, disgusting, stinky, thing?” The old man said, “Kanincha that thing is named Ciro. He let me go earlier, and has come here to absorb you into his being.” Kanincha said, “I’ve never seen a worse being in my life, its even worse than Naraku was.”
The battle began, and Inuyasha caught the scent of Ciro, and Kanincha. Kanincha was so busy fighting that when she cut off Ciro’s right hand, she didn’t notice it growing; Koga, Ginta, Hakkaku, Kagashe, Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Shippo, Kirara, and Miroku showed up, when Kanincha cut off the other hand sealing her fate. Kanincha’s hands blew up like balloons, closed on Kanincha’s body, and headed back to Ciro, thus Ciro absorbed Kanincha into his body. Ciro’s hair changed to black, replaced his normal hair to reddish-brown, increasing his power; this all happened before anyone got a chance to respond. Kagome said, “Gross!”
“Inuyasha, is it not?” Ciro asked. “Depends on who’s asking and what you want with me,” Inuyasha said, grabbing his sword. “So in this timeline you haven’t been captured by Kanincha,” Ciro said. “Huh!” Inuyasha and Kagome blinked. Kagashe said, “I don’t know what you’re rambling on about, but you are going to shut-up.” “You are going to find out one way or another what truly happened to your father,” Ciro said. Ciro put out a huge dust miasma, and then vanished. The miasma was so strong that everyone had to get on the ground, until it blew over, and by then Ciro had escaped.
Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Charactors; nor do I own the idea.  Those belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Akira Toriyama.  I do own Kagashe, Kanincha, and Ciro.